Fights Friends forced to kill each other by mexican cartel

summary continued:

CDS and CJNG are the main suspects in the kidnapping and killing of the five men from Jalisco. Them and other groups are known to operate in the Los Altos region. CDS members Mario and Ramon Gonzalez Martinez are the most prominent CDS bosses in the Teocaltiche area, which is near Lagos de Morena. They are the sons of Mario Gonzalez Gutierrez, aka Don Mario, who was one of the closest people to El Chapo. The sons have maintained a strong relationship with Ivan, Mario is the cartel leader in the region and Ramon is the head of sicarios. The brothers also formed a cell in north Jalisco called Los Herderos, that was in charge of the distribution of synthetic drugs in the area. The GEDDRI (Grupo Ɖlite Delictivo de ReacciĆ³n Inmediata) is one of the armed wings of CJNG that operates in the area. They are under the leadership of Gonzalo Mendoza Gaytan, aka El Sapo/El 90. Los Puga is another group operating in Lagos de Morena. They are led by Emmanuel Puga Alonso, aka El Puga. Another group is El JJ, which is led by Juan Jose Perez Padilla, aka El JJ.
Holy shit man. For how recent this happened you have quite info. I love it!
Also If I could get an invite to that tg I would be very thankful! I'm a datahoarder/archivist when it comes to shit, especially gore and cartel/narco stuff; which a majority of my stuff is. If not I understand. Thank you for the great read.
Most the time people can't even put which cartel is affiliated, let alone correct backstory.

Holy shit man. For how recent this happened you have quite info. I love it!
Also If I could get an invite to that tg I would be very thankful! I'm a datahoarder/archivist when it comes to shit, especially gore and cartel/narco stuff; which a majority of my stuff is. If not I understand. Thank you for the great read.
Most the time people can't even put which cartel is affiliated, let alone correct backstory.
yes i will send it to you

Back