Community Gaming

Well in my favorite game, pubg mobile, there is a gamemode very similar to escape from tarkov :sneaky:
It is like a second game in the game because it changes; damage, recoil, speed and adds some types of ammo to pubg when you play "metro royale" and then instead of the goal being kills and survival the goal is to "evacuate" safely with LOOT; armor, weapons, and items to sell for cash. I dont know much of tarkov I have just heard metro royale is like tarkov :LOL:

never heard of metro royale ill look into it yeah tarkovs very mil sim like arma totally different to any of the AAA arcade type shooters like call of poopy hahahahahahaha

never heard of metro royale ill look into it yeah tarkovs very mil sim like arma totally different to any of the AAA arcade type shooters like call of poopy hahahahahahaha
haha, well I dont like some of the new update to pubg because they have added some events that are wacky but og pubg mobile was the best, I despise the game physics of all other fucking shooter games tho, If you download every mobile shooter and move around (jump, move joystick, and scope in) pubg mobile cannot be topped :LOL:

This is a edit i whipped up earlier, im horrible at editing but this is pubg mobile 🤤

Attachments

• PUBG 1v1.mp4
    138.8 MB
There are a couple tarkov rip offs. Last light and arena breakout. You'll never come close to eft. That shits one of a kind, but I have those 2 on my phone and they're decent for what it is. Lost light imo is the better of the two since it has backbone support now

There are a couple tarkov rip offs. Last light and arena breakout. You'll never come close to eft. That shits one of a kind, but I have those 2 on my phone and they're decent for what it is. Lost light imo is the better of the two since it has backbone support now
Yeah well some metro royale youtubers switched from PUBG's Metro royale to Arena Breakout and I watched it. For me that shit is way to realistic and I dont know Howd you ever run it on a low end device so its not as open as pubg. Pubg has 10 fps, 20 fps, 30 fps, 40 fps, 60 fps, and 90 fps. So even on some low end device your almost guarenteed you can play with little lag at 30 fps. not my issue because I play on an s23 right now but a few friends of my who live in shit hole countrys cant afford a nicer device and so pubg is very well for them in that regard

Back