Community gore level 2

It is gone because some idiots got mad over animal content. Now you need to have GoreSick rank on this site to acsess it.

Screenshot_20230714-010429.png

It is gone because some idiots got mad over animal content. Now you need to have GoreSick rank on this site to acsess

Hey just to clarify. What happened was a user made original animal content and posted it to this site with his username on paper next to deceased animal.

Essentially shouting himself out. That is not a good look on GF. that could have this site shut down. The moderators did what they had to do to keep and maintain this website.

Hey just to clarify. What happened was a user made original animal content and posted it to this site with his username on paper next to deceased animal.

Essentially shouting himself out. That is not a good look on GF. that could have this site shut down. The moderators did what they had to do to keep and maintain this website.
He thought it was 4chan

"The cause is several complaints and more than 5 attacks on the server in 48 hours due to the animals. I try to be clear with the community. I try to maintain the web but I can't find support, only complaints about why that section disappears, that it's a shitty forum if that section disappears, etc."

That's what moderator said. Also, that post with dismembered cat wasn't deleted until the deletion of gore level 2.

"The cause is several complaints and more than 5 attacks on the server in 48 hours due to the animals. I try to be clear with the community. I try to maintain the web but I can't find support, only complaints about why that section disappears, that it's a shitty forum if that section disappears, etc."

That's what moderator said. Also, that post with dismembered cat wasn't deleted until the deletion of gore level 2.
It was deleted a little before that

Back