Gore Mixtape Recomendations?

Suffer Little Children,
Lovely's Savage Mix
Snuff R73
Diablous
Fubar

Or any other recommendations that seem good!

Suffer Little Children,
Lovely's Savage Mix
Snuff R73
Diablous
Fubar

Or any other recommendations that seem good!
ive seen the first two, heard about snuff r73 but idk what exactly it is. never heard of diablous and fubar tho, what kind of gore genre are they exactly?

The Collective mixtapes Amber Alert, Suffer Little Children, Lovely's Savage Mix and Scream, Bitch! MDPope trilogy
Snuff R73
Stars of TheYNC
Brutal Murders
Hi dude,
Could you exchange me the Scream Bitch mixtape, it's the only one I'm missing from THE COLLECTIVE trilogy, in exchange I can also exchange material.

I leave you my catalog, in case you are interested in any.

thank you for the links. fubar and r73 is working fine but the diabolis links arent working though. it says the posts are deleted.
yeah it's because we don't promote pedo mixtape creators here so anything that has links to any content like that legal or not will not be promoted i'm afraid is nothing but dead kids anyway from what many users have said here kind of like shit attempts at the collectives style of shit mixtapes

Hi dude,
Could you exchange me the Scream Bitch mixtape, it's the only one I'm missing from THE COLLECTIVE quadrilogy, in exchange I can also exchange material.

The Collective 4 Mixtapes: Amber Alert, Suffer Little Children, Lovely's Savage Mix and Scream Bitch. MD Pope is a trilogy & I don't collect mixtapes so there's no trade to be had I just shared recommendations

The Collective 4 Mixtapes: Amber Alert, Suffer Little Children, Lovely's Savage Mix and Scream Bitch. MD Pope is a trilogy & I don't collect mixtapes so there's no trade to be had I just shared recommendations
I do collect mixtapes, and I'm willing to exchange, but I already saw that you don't, thanks

Hi dude,
Could you exchange me the Scream Bitch mixtape, it's the only one I'm missing from THE COLLECTIVE trilogy, in exchange I can also exchange material.

Had a look at your catalog, Was interested in one of the mixtapes one there, What are you rules around sharing mixtapes just wanted to know how or what I would need to do to access it.

Had a look at your catalog, Was interested in one of the mixtapes one there, What are you rules around sharing mixtapes just wanted to know how or what I would need to do to access it.
Yes, of course, the process is like any other to make an exchange... there are basically no rules, only if you are interested in one can you tell me which one, and if you have something that I am missing, we can gladly exchange material.

Yes, of course, the process is like any other to make an exchange... there are basically no rules, only if you are interested in one can you tell me which one, and if you have something that I am missing, we can gladly exchange material.
ÂżHas actualizado tu lista recientemente?

Back