Community hexedangel

Fatal Attraction 01

Disturbed
Curious
BloodyCoins
Lord forgive me for what I do when the time cums....

The question on legality/Consensuality?...
:I believe it's okay should this happen because she's stated she wants it. Worse comes down to it if she refused to press charges, what would even happen? Nothing...

The question on is it worth it?...
:I would think so, I mean when would an opportunity ever happen like this again...

The question on Morality?...
:Morally it's sick and twisted and fucked up but that doesn't bother me...

The question to the audience?...
:What would you all want to see happen to her? Bitting, Kicking, Hitting, Cutting? Let me know so I may please my audience should this happen IRL...

-The videos we pay you for are not what we ask for

-But the children were raped and beaten in the videos, what else do you want me to do?

-Well, I want to see them die.

-The videos we pay you for are not what we ask for

-But the children were raped and beaten in the videos, what else do you want me to do?

-Well, I want to see them die.
What's that transcript have to with this she's 18 I'll try and refrain from killing her because that means the end of my road too yk if it happens on accident I suppose I'll still put it in the video but at that point I'll sell it so it would be the world's first Snuff tape

Last edited:
It's gone too far away bud. Game fucking over. Gets some help. Kill yourself, but do not touch others. That's disgusting even for me.

Lord forgive me for what I do when the time cums....

The question on legality/Consensuality?...
:I believe it's okay should this happen because she's stated she wants it. Worse comes down to it if she refused to press charges, what would even happen? Nothing...

The question on is it worth it?...
:I would think so, I mean when would an opportunity ever happen like this again...

The question on Morality?...
:Morally it's sick and twisted and fucked up but that doesn't bother me...

The question to the audience?...
:What would you all want to see happen to her? Bitting, Kicking, Hitting, Cutting? Let me know so I may please my audience should this happen IRL...
do you want my address now?

Back