Community How do you get gore videos?

CAVERNARIO

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
I just want to know how people get their videos, not the site or the person, I just want to know how gore is published on the internet daily
Where do they get the videos from?
Discord,TikTok 🗿,telegram groups
Or do you have a special contact
Or the one involved in the video sends the pics or videos to you?
Or you are the authors? I would like to see your answers I don't wanna know the exact source of the the videos or images
I just want to know how this "special and family friendly content" is posted here daily

Solo quiero saber cómo la gente obtiene sus videos, no el sitio o la persona, solo quiero saber cómo se publica el gore en Internet todos los días.
¿De dónde sacan los videos?
Discord, TikTok 🗿, grupos de telegramas
O tienes un contacto especial
¿O el que está involucrado en el video te envía las fotos o los videos?
¿O ustedes son los autores? Me gustaría ver sus respuestas. No quiero saber la fuente exacta de los videos o imágenes.
Solo quiero saber cómo este "contenido especial y familiar" se publica aquí todos los días.
Esta es una lista de sitios gore de donde saco el material https://deathplz.com/ :a escondidas:

just put a query on bing "gore videos" and you will get most of the websites. On those websites you will find normal and extreme content but when it comes to sexual abuse, pedo or gore related to minor there you need encryption which telegram provide us. On those groups and channels child gore and vidoes of sexaul abuse are very common as compare to websites. Using encryption decreases the chances of getting arrest as compare to direct sharing on websites.

Here are two indexing websites of gore content.

just put a query on bing "gore videos" and you will get most of the websites. On those websites you will find normal and extreme content but when it comes to sexual abuse, pedo or gore related to minor there you need encryption which telegram provide us. On those groups and channels child gore and vidoes of sexaul abuse are very common as compare to websites. Using encryption decreases the chances of getting arrest as compare to direct sharing on websites.

Here are two indexing websites of gore content.
@mollycube pedogram

Back