Community I have it

Jimb37

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
" I Have it. " litterally coming to the conclusion that alot of you guys are bullshitters. From AA mixtapes to crush fetishes. All I'm seeing is talk. Last thing I looked at on here was a YouTube link. Seriously, YouTube? It's the same videos over and over of people getting their heads chopped off in Mexico. I get that not everything can be posted here but at least have a group outside of here. How you guys meant to source content otherwise.

" I Have it. " litterally coming to the conclusion that alot of you guys are bullshitters. From AA mixtapes to crush fetishes. All I'm seeing is talk. Last thing I looked at on here was a YouTube link. Seriously, YouTube? It's the same videos over and over of people getting their heads chopped off in Mexico. I get that not everything can be posted here but at least have a group outside of here. How you guys meant to source content otherwise.
inevitably it will be reposted

All The Collectives tapes have been here off and on AA upscale has been here recently.
Several of Rippers tapes have been on here, fuck yesterday AM someone put up 2 of his CP mixtapes (thankfully they were quickly removed).

NecroZoo was up a few weeks ago.

Shit all makes the rounds.

All The Collectives tapes have been here off and on AA upscale has been here recently.
Several of Rippers tapes have been on here, fuck yesterday AM someone put up 2 of his CP mixtapes (thankfully they were quickly removed).

NecroZoo was up a few weeks ago.

Shit all makes the rounds.
Those were troll threads if u bothered to click them

All of the collective mixtapes are literally on here right now... it's weird. I've seen AA posted a bunch of times here for example. And in the same thread it is posted in, within the same or next page, people are asking for it or saying how it's never posted. It's literally on the first page of this forum section now on the second last page. And that thread immediately links to the collective, sans lovely's savage. Then someone posts a link to a thread with a working link on here since july with lovely's savage mixtape.

If people knew that I was here for morbid curiousity, and don't enjoy consuming this material, and watch very little of it, I would be (should now be) a reject, and I'm able to easily find the stuff people seeking it complain about not finding?

Credit mollycube:
Working lovely's savage mixtape link.

I'm not even going to link the other collective stuff. If you can't find it, even with what I said, you would be better served learning very basic internet navigation rather than being spoonfed. I mean that seriously, not as an insult.

Back