Community Imagine this

no legion has made a sequel to innocence lost hes not making tapes atm because his names being mentioned in several youtubers videos and making him out to be a child gore loving pedo i think they got him and ripper confused tbh :mad:

No matter, how much shit those people will throw at you, we will always be on your side.
Thank you!
There´s still a Video in Production currently, i´m "just" not motivated to finish it because of that Girl, you know...?
Doesn´t matter what you´re saying to those People, they just won´t listen...

Thank you!
There´s still a Video in Production currently, i´m "just" not motivated to finish it because of that Girl, you know...?
Doesn´t matter what you´re saying to those People, they just won´t listen...
Fuck her and her youtube channel. Keep ya head up bro

there's a few of us here mate who see your trying to show something is not some mixes for sadists to wank over some people wont understand that and just assume the worst but as you can see a few of us got ya back and know your trying to show a problem to the world ain't our fault they cant handle it and there brains spaz out and just assume your a weirdo fuck um man

do they think your getting people to hurt themselves for your tapes or there kids for your tapes or some shit are you ripper are you the head of the collective are you in cahoots with ian watkins in prison like bro there fucking retards man pisses me off all the bad press I'm seeing but WPD has the same issues we just gotta troll the trolls and bore them away from here I'm gonna start going on a ban wave if this shit carries on watch :mad::mad::mad:

some of the users i've seen posting here recently some 21 year old girl wanting to be eaten some fucktard asking if he should touch booty like da fuck is this tiktok twink shit going on here atm im gonna be banning people like that outright im gunna purge this forum of all the fucking snowflakes and twinks i swear to Baphomet

Back