Community is gore bad

I'd assume gore can cause the same stress that induces trauma the same way seeing it irl would
I could be wrong though, I'd assume it wouldn't really fuck with you that much outside of maybe making you feel less empathy

I'd assume gore can cause the same stress that induces trauma the same way seeing it irl would
I could be wrong though, I'd assume it wouldn't really fuck with you that much outside of maybe making you feel less empathy
I feel nothing when watching gore

supreme leader of my dreams

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
I can't think of anyone saying they feel the same level of stress watching gore as experiencing it in real life.

Watching gore is like watching anything else. It's all about perspective. If you're weak minded/sensitive then it will affect you. Otherwise it won't and life moves on.

From my own experience, i was forced to watch gore at age 5 bc my dad wanted my siblings and i to see the real world. I never saw the world as a child would so i was used to seeing death, gore, etc. It gave me knowledge on shit that happens but it also gave me crippling gore addiction to the point I couldn’t live without it. I romanticized gore. It took therapy and some time to just get out of needing it and was just watching it for entertainment or curiosity. One thing I learned from my addiction was that i was able to watch humans die with no remorse but not animals (or i could but no volume). Humans are shit. But i think also is that depending on who you are or what you went through, gore can be good for a sense of reality or bad as in addictions or wanting to feel bc you’re so used to feeling numb. Dont take my word for it. We’re all different

From my own experience, i was forced to watch gore at age 5 bc my dad wanted my siblings and i to see the real world. I never saw the world as a child would so i was used to seeing death, gore, etc. It gave me knowledge on shit that happens but it also gave me crippling gore addiction to the point I couldn’t live without it. I romanticized gore. It took therapy and some time to just get out of needing it and was just watching it for entertainment or curiosity. One thing I learned from my addiction was that i was able to watch humans die with no remorse but not animals (or i could but no volume). Humans are shit. But i think also is that depending on who you are or what you went through, gore can be good for a sense of reality or bad as in addictions or wanting to feel bc you’re so used to feeling numb. Dont take my word for it. We’re all different
I also have to watch animal gore without volume

It is known that elderly people 38+ do not affect them at all
But what is certain teens 15 - 30 old
is that adolescents destroy their subconscious mind, and with the days it transforms and loses its compassionate quality inside it and becomes very violent and this is undoubtedly an abhorrent thing.

is that adolescents destroy their subconscious mind, and with the days it transforms and loses its compassionate quality inside it and becomes very violent and this is undoubtedly an abhorrent thing.
Elderly is 65+ u camel jockey

Elderly is 65+ u camel jockey
I would have to agree with arab monkey on this one elderly is for sure late 30s

What's happening in these videos is what's bad. I think if you actually love watching people suffer and die your probably not a very nice person.

Back