War & Terrorism Israel/Palestine Situation

Hamas snackbar steals a Cat wheel loader and gets smoked in the second video by the IDF. Don't know what his plan was but you got to be pretty fucking stupid driving around like Stevie Wonder in a stolen large yellow loader when you are part of the attacking force.

Attachments

• 7Mpk6v_WEJ2lH3NE.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • 0c2d52.mp4
    4 MB
go search up what israel was doing to palestine since early 1967 and now yall calling hamas terrorists for self defending their selfs?? go fuck yoslef
Go cry in a corner. Fuck hamas and fuck palestine, it was never even a country to begin with. Jews were too nice to those for too long. It's time for purge baby! Get ready for 72 dicks in your ass lol.

IDF Airforce destroying a larger building in Gaza. The reason they film before the strike happens is because the IDF always warn with a much smaller strike before the real one. This is to reduce civilians being hurt.
theres no warning, they fucking destroy everything they see, theyre like animals, theyve always been killing palestinian poeple since 1967

go search up what israel was doing to palestine since early 1967 and now yall calling hamas terrorists for self defending their selfs?? go fuck yoslef
Here's a video to cheer you up. Whenever your throat is parched, your internet is down, or your entire electrical grid is off, remember that there is an Israeli somewhere out there that has all these things and don't even spare a thought on it. It's just normal and mundane when you live in a more civilized society.

Attachments

• OlOIJpMOWVShFKJZ.mp4
    3.3 MB
Here's a video to cheer you up. Whenever your throat is parched, your internet is down, or your entire electrical grid is off, remember that there is an Israeli somewhere out there that has all these things and don't even spare a thought on it. It's just normal and mundane when you live in a more civilized society.
"starts hearing alert sirens" lmfao

Don't know if it's the entire video, but that's what I could find.
Yeh, the Hebrew on the TShirt and white lime on the tree outside does make it look legit. My only concern was the perp looked middle—aged, had glasses and looked dorky and out of condition. So I doubt he was a fighter , but probs a loser who came in a day or so over the border to have a look-see and loot or take pics with corpses.

Truth be told , I think the Thai was already dead , but I only looked at the video once and am happy to be corrected. Even if dead, the loser wasn’t doing HAMAS or the Palestinian cause any favours by desecrating a body like that . Someone not a jihadi in Palestine should give him a serious talking-to .

Hamas snackbar steals a Cat wheel loader and gets smoked in the second video by the IDF. Don't know what his plan was but you got to be pretty fucking stupid driving around like Stevie Wonder in a stolen large yellow loader when you are part of the attacking force.
2nd video.Don’t know what the guy was doing in the Cat tractor. Dumbest suidice-fighter ever ; bullet holes in windscreen tells us he was already wounded or dead before 2nd vid and they possibly fired a coup de grace from the side- window. Those Israelis are laughing and shrieking like a bunch of butch lesbians , so fock them too. Can I say butch lesbians on this site ? If not, admins, please remove that part.

Hamas terrorists shooting at porta potties. Can't even shit in peace anymore. By the way, there are some retards going around the web claiming that Hamas did not targeted civilians at this festival, which is complete naive nonsense at best.

Attachments

• hTJThtlkCKrLza0U.mp4
    2.3 MB
Hamas terrorists shooting at porta potties. Can't even shit in peace anymore. By the way, there are some retards going around the web claiming that Hamas did not targeted civilians at this festival, which is complete naive nonsense at best.
Okay that's the most retarded thing I've seen them do, they could've shot one of their own taking a shit

Back