Community Issues with posting in deep gore forum

blastone

Disturbed
đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
I've ran into some issues wit the couple times tr Ying to post in the deep gore forum.has anyone else had any problems?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Can't view most of the stuff there either. Started happening like a week ago

This is secondhand going from a ripper comment I saw but at first to use level 2 there was a 20 comment minimum, but now it’s been changed for a more quality basis assessed by the mods to make sure your not just shitposting to get to level 2

I think so
This is secondhand going from a ripper comment I saw but at first to use level 2 there was a 20 comment minimum, but now it’s been changed for a more quality basis assessed by the mods to make sure your not just shitposting to get to level 2

Yeah I’ve tried to post a couple of vids, correct format, well within the size limit, but I can’t actually attach the things. Have had to post them on gofile. All rather irritating.

Yeah I’ve tried to post a couple of vids, correct format, well within the size limit, but I can’t actually attach the things. Have had to post them on gofile. All rather irritating.
Damn! We need to get my man Sussus some rights/privileges

Back