Community looking alike a dark web stuff - hanging girl

I watch this video multiple times and it's spine-chilling video for me especially the background music which make it more tense but sometime things appear in my mind it's real or fake but I think it's real. If anyone has something to say please say that I would like to know your opinion.
I've watched hundreds of hanging videos. Her facial expression doesn;t look right. With her mouth open staring up isn't right in my upinion.

I've watched hundreds of hanging videos. Her facial expression doesn;t look right. With her mouth open staring up isn't right in my upinion.
Learn to Google and read comments before hitting reply Dr fartensic it's a clear as day fake

I watch this video multiple times and it's spine-chilling video for me especially the background music which make it more tense but sometime things appear in my mind it's real or fake but I think it's real. If anyone has something to say please say that I would like to know your opinion.
100% fake. The jacket is there to hide the body brace that the rope is attached to.

Back