man this is my hate

ℂ༌ ། ༎ ༏ ༐ ༑ ༒ ༼ ༽ℊ

Disturbed
🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
Bro, I hate people who kill themselves and stuff, but that's stupid, bro, you can do something that's good and not some shit like that. You just make doctors and police waste their time with you, it makes me angry if you can't live anymore, donates your organs, do something useful and don't take time for people to take your filthy body out.... and so do I I hate anyone who aborts unless it is in the case of rape or when it puts the mother's life at risk.

Bro, I hate people who kill themselves and stuff, but that's stupid, bro, you can do something that's good and not some shit like that. You just make doctors and police waste their time with you, it makes me angry if you can't live anymore, donates your organs, do something useful and don't take time for people to take your filthy body out.... and so do I I hate anyone who aborts unless it is in the case of rape or when it puts the mother's life at risk.
dont talk abt things u dont understand lol, why do people act like this

Based and truthpilled (y) i agree with both of your takes
killing yourself is a bitch move , you have adapt and overcome you can't expect everything to go just right in life
and regarding your second takes for me even if it's a rape case i still kinda think that it's not moral to kill the baby,i mean kill the fucking rapist but that inoccent soul didn't choose to come in such conditions

Based and truthpilled (y) i agree with both of your takes
killing yourself is a bitch move , you have adapt and overcome you can't expect everything to go just right in life
and regarding your second takes for me even if it's a rape case i still kinda think that it's not moral to kill the baby,i mean kill the fucking rapist but that inoccent soul didn't choose to come in such conditions
but this baby can ruim her life she is not ready to take the resposibilit of taking care of a kida and there a chsnce the victim is a kid too bro thats why i only supurt in ispecifc cases

blud u just here and dont know anything either if suicide is a option why dont u do it your self bro suicide is not a option..
ur here yapping about something that in no way effects u lol, why do u get so pressed about it u dont even have a good argument you're just repeating yourself. also ur annoying why did u gotta quote me 3 times, edit ur message retard

lol, I don't mind, I be singing let em die
I genuinely think if anyone doesn't look at life as a blessing than they don't deserve to be alive haha, i cant imagine being ungrateful that I am alive and some kids die before they turn 1, never even have a memory :cry:
I don't really care for suicidal thoughts cause i just have never had them :D

Attachments

• The Lorax- Let It Die.mp3
    161.1 KB
Why are you seething over the fact that people kill themselves? Some lives arent worthy living, a lot of people are stucking in a useless body that cant even move a finger or are so deformed that are treated worst than an diseased animal. Plus a lot of people suffer from unstopped abuse. I dont advocated for suicide, but I can uderstand why some people want to took their own lifes

Why are you seething over the fact that people kill themselves? Some lives arent worthy living, a lot of people are stucking in a useless body that cant even move a finger or are so deformed that are treated worst than an diseased animal. Plus a lot of people suffer from unstopped abuse. I dont advocated for suicide, but I can uderstand why some people want to took their own lifes
ik but for me its just dosent fell right...

lol, I don't mind, I be singing let em die
I genuinely think if anyone doesn't look at life as a blessing than they don't deserve to be alive haha, i cant imagine being ungrateful that I am alive and some kids die before they turn 1, never even have a memory :cry:
I don't really care for suicidal thoughts cause i just have never had them :D
same bro...

most of it its because the past religion i fallowed that suicide is the worst thing u can ever do and u are not geting good thinhs if u do it..

Back