More Friendly Gore Site?

Xcondeux

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
Hey all, I know this might sound stupid, but who would be in favor for the creation of a new gore site that moderates comments against hate speech, bestiality, pedophila, misogyny, etc.? I know that there are a lot of women and LGBTQ individuals who would be curious about gore and extreme true crime, but dislike the user bases they find on these sites.

So who is in favor of this concept — remember you don’t have to use it if you don’t like it; just who thinks this would be a positive for the community as a whole?

Since i don´t wanna argue with you and i also get "attacked", even though for different reasons, i would just advise you to ignore them...
Sadly that´s just how the Internet works, most people are gonna try to mess with you just for the sake of it being "funny"...
If you got offended by some of my videos, i´m sorry, i just make fun of everyone...
There are also quite a few nice people here...

Watching people be tortured but can't handle hate speech? strange... just don't interact and watch the videos, people are gonna annoying retards on any site, especially gore sites with mostly edgy annoying children that need to be skinned alive & beheaded then impaled on a stick. Just the internet really. Watchpeopledie.tv is relatively okay when it comes to hate speech and what not, doesn't allow pedophilia and animal stuff either, probably a site for you.

Watching people be tortured but can't handle hate speech? strange... just don't interact and watch the videos, people are gonna annoying retards on any site, especially gore sites with mostly edgy annoying children that need to be skinned alive & beheaded then impaled on a stick. Just the internet really. Watchpeopledie.tv is relatively okay when it comes to hate speech and what not, doesn't allow pedophilia and animal stuff either, probably a site for you.
Yeah, this is a fair point

Since i don´t wanna argue with you and i also get "attacked", even though for different reasons, i would just advise you to ignore them...
Sadly that´s just how the Internet works, most people are gonna try to mess with you just for the sake of it being "funny"...
If you got offended by some of my videos, i´m sorry, i just make fun of everyone...
There are also quite a few nice people here...
Thank you for the nice reply. I knew this would not be popular here lol. I am fine with this site as is; I moreso want to make this as an entry point for new people — a site like this could scare them off

I appreciate the reply. Honestly the intended user of the site I’m proposing wouldn’t be someone like me — I’m used to all of it. I just think more of an entryway site where people who are just curious can feel more comfortable might be a gap in what the gore community is providing right now

Hey all, I know this might sound stupid, but who would be in favor for the creation of a new gore site that moderates comments against hate speech, bestiality, pedophila, misogyny, etc.? I know that there are a lot of women and LGBTQ individuals who would be curious about gore and extreme true crime, but dislike the user bases they find on these sites.

So who is in favor of this concept — remember you don’t have to use it if you don’t like it; just who thinks this would be a positive for the community as a whole?
Can you be anymore of a faggot on a gore web? Gore Flix is just fine.

Back