Community Music Thread

I listen to a lot of different shit, but since this is a gore site, this guy who made this song killed 6+ people. Basically a fucking serial killer gangster (in the video his jacket lists the names of all the people he's killed) but the song is actually legit and not just generic drill shit you hear from other killers in Chicago. It like elicits true dread and paranoia as opposed to just going hard.

I listen to a lot of different shit, but since this is a gore site, this guy who made this song killed 6+ people. Basically a fucking serial killer gangster (in the video his jacket lists the names of all the people he's killed) but the song is actually legit and not just generic drill shit you hear from other killers in Chicago. It like elicits true dread and paranoia as opposed to just going hard.

Thanks for the contribution. Nice see how you linked it to murderer, a great idea I didn't think of. Feel free post any songs you want to.

adding to this because it's interesting, guy called OG ManMan shot a diss video of him fucking with his then-former rival's gravesite.

the diss track got ManMan killed almost immediately after because as it turns out, some people are a bit touchy about that sort of thing

Back