Community narco land 🤟

Arab Master

Disturbed
🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
I like the principle of respecting life for gangs and drug dealers which is not to harm or kill tourists and innocent people at all

I will visit them in Mexico soon because I love dangerous places knowing that I visited Mexico almost 13 years ago

Good luck to me C.U

I like the principle of respecting life for gangs and drug dealers which is not to harm or kill tourists and innocent people at all

I will visit them in Mexico soon because I love dangerous places knowing that I visited Mexico almost 13 years ago

Good luck to me C.U
I hope you end up on Gore Flix in a good gore video

Eu gosto do princípio de acompanhar a vida de gangues e traficantes de drogas, que é não prejudicar ou matar turistas e pessoas inocentes.

Vou visitá-los no México em breve porque adoro lugares perigosos sabendo que visitei o México há quase 13 anos

Boa sorte pra mim CU
there are several cases of these cartels killing innocent people, taking babies from a pregnant woman like Los Zetas did, rapes and other atrocities, they just don't like your face or mistake you for another drug dealer. I wouldn't trust these lunatic primates hahaha

Back