Community Please Look At Updated Rules On GoreBook

my 7 year old daughter was not even 50 foot away from 10 youths going into a flat and stabbing the shit out a 15 year old kid this weekend don't tell me about environments her mum was pregnant at 15 doesn't mean she will turn your to be a hoodrat stabbing kids at 16 and pregnant.

instead of replying to your other quote ill do so here "don't act like your a normal human" to answer this i am a normal human i work a normal job have a kid i love and care for pets and a home i love i don't want to be a edgelord i don't want million's of nobodies online to think i'm some sick cunt or make content to provoke my name to come out the mouths of randoms that don't affect my day to day living it just so happens to turn out i like violence :rolleyes:

i think that's a problem in life in general now the need for validation from nobodies online look at people like ripper a 17 year old misguided youth making shit so degenerate and some outright illegal shit for randos to say something about him to validate something in his mind he didn't get from home you could say celebs are the same mumble rappers saying xans is awesome millions of youth die to ods cause there fav rapper takes um says there safe so yolo
OMFG!
You keep avoiding what i said.
You say they are sick, and you like to watch people get killed and you don't even Deny it, so you are no different from them.
Also i didn't realize you're that old, you have a daughter WTF are you doing on a gore site? 🚩

OMFG!
You keep avoiding what i said.
You say they are sick, and you like to watch people get killed and you don't even Deny it, so you are no different from them.
Also i didn't realize you're that old, you have a daughter WTF are you doing on a gore site? 🚩
twink from tiktok calm down clearly your little brain isnt developed enough to have a intellectual conversation an realize that some people can have a morbid curiosity to violence in the world and be a normal person right ?

how can u compare someone who think cartels flaying people is down to the governments allowing drugs over the border and pay the cartels off and part of that story happens to see violence to people like thomascinemanonce the collective and ripper who all have happily said they love watching cp and kids being hurt people like you are the people who shouldn't be here cause you can't separate the differences in gore and abuse

Hey y'all

So i've noticed a lot of sick shit being either requested here or straight up uploaded here and with that being said i know in the gore community there are many people within it some people like to watch rape some animal crush some even go as far as wanting cp or csam content some like true crime aspects to gore some people use it to show people just how dark this world truly is some use it as expression of art but again some of these things are FUCKING ILLEGAL

In closing please check the updated rules here this aint the wild west no more and if i see posts of any kind with illicit content it will be removed and a warning issued and i cant believe im even suggesting this but if you sick fucks who have crept out from your swamp in tor with ya amber alerts and daisys destructions set a telegram up (not a discord be smart for fuck sake) and all go share ya sick shit there cause most of the world the gore community included dont agree with what you enjoy or put out there for other to view keep to ya own fucking people and keep it off this site

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

Have a nice day gore hounds !
I think, someone who wants cp content is like an infected mad dog

I definitely get your point, but at this point why not just stick to watchpeopledie then? they're way bigger and got better interface and also stick to the surface, legal gore

the appeal of this forum was always finding the more hardcore material.
then whoever thought the appeal was collective mixtapes animal and adult rape and kitten crush quite frankly i couldn't give a flying fuck what them sick little degenerates have to say :ROFLMAO: their opinion is as valid as the belief of god to me which is fuck all people who enjoy that content need lining up and shooting quite simple you want dutty ass illegal shit or borderline illegal sick shit there's plenty of swamps in tor u twinks can get it and it's not my fault or my problem for that matter you twats can't navigate to what you so desperately want spoon fed on the a clearnet forum you silly sausages

and my original post states don't publicise your preferences do it via telegram or dms never said you sick cunts wasnt welcome to have somewhere to talk just not a place to showcase ya sick shit for some teenie bopper to come across cause he heard plagued moth talk about it on youtube 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

twink from tiktok calm down clearly your little brain isnt developed enough to have a intellectual conversation an realize that some people can have a morbid curiosity to violence in the world and be a normal person right ?

how can u compare someone who think cartels flaying people is down to the governments allowing drugs over the border and pay the cartels off and part of that story happens to see violence to people like thomascinemanonce the collective and ripper who all have happily said they love watching cp and kids being hurt people like you are the people who shouldn't be here cause you can't separate the differences in gore and abuse
Intellectual conversation my ass lmao
You're so sad and embarrassing.
I like how you openly brag about getting off
gore and violence which is a subhuman scum behavior.
You keep mentioning ripper like he's your deity, despite being just as bad or even worse,
At least he's like 18,19 and
You're probably 35.
It's just sad, you're probably living in a shit hole
While somebody is fucking your wife.
Pathetic cuck behavior 😔.

The Collective has never posted anything online other than links to barely but still legal mixtapes years ago there's never been anything stated by them about anything only ripper has talked about cp any user Legion included who trades or offers illegal mixtapes should be banned otherwise it's hypocritical to say he's ok for doing so

Intellectual conversation my ass lmao
You're so sad and embarrassing.
I like how you openly brag about getting off
gore and violence which is a subhuman scum behavior.
You keep mentioning ripper like he's your deity, despite being just as bad or even worse,
At least he's like 18,19 and
You're probably 35.
It's just sad, you're probably living in a shit hole
While somebody is fucking your wife.
Pathetic cuck behavior 😔.
a typical reply of a preteen come back when you can actually come back with something constructive besides you live in a shithole and the beta male cuck sneako talk and when have i ever said i quote unquote "get off to gore" you find me a quote ive put up saying i love gore closest ull get is me saying on the zacatecas flaying that came up how mad it was the guy didn't make any noise and done research and he was heavily sedated im into true crime not gore you absolute doooonut

a typical reply of a preteen come back when you can actually come back with something constructive besides you live in a shithole and the beta male cuck sneako talk and when have i ever said i quote unquote "get off to gore" you find me a quote ive put up saying i love gore closest ull get is me saying on the zacatecas flaying that came up how mad it was the guy didn't make any noise and done research and he was heavily sedated im into true crime not gore you absolute doooonut
Peasant brain
Sneako? Buddy you're a 40 yo man lmao
A 40yo no life sad creep
You said you like violence and enjoy it you grimy creepy loser.
Don't say you're into true crime you twisted fuck
Never use the term "degenerate" ever
You're the definition of a riffraff.
And I'm not surprised you're a fan of an open pedophile

40 hahahahahahaha no young one im not 40 im 29 and the way you speak makes me believe your a uneducated child who shouldn't even be on a site like this as for me saying i like true crime is simple fact im sorry your twink brain cant comprehend that and quite frankly that's a you problem and a fan of a pedo who ripper no im disgusted that your gen z generation are so fucking retarded u openly subject yourself to being a sick cunt for recognition from randoms on the internet is down to you twinks that drag queens are allowed to do story times to kids the reason people think identifying as a tree is fine and is your generation that have made gore a "trend" so please don't bother replying to me i simply cannot be bothered to subject my brain to this idiocracy any longer (y) maybe learn something about most the cartel videos that have been uploaded from 2010s and onwards

true crime leads to sites like this twink before i go i just has a thought your generation reminds me of seeing someone heading into oncoming traffic at 100mph and no matter how loud you shout and scream at them they simply cannot hear you or see you is pretty sad if i'm honest have a good day UwU 🫶

Last edited:
Coronavirus is all Gen Z’s fault wanted everything to go viral, now look what’s happened. 😭 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

true crime leads to sites like this twink before i go i just has a thought your generation reminds me of seeing someone heading into oncoming traffic at 100mph and no matter how loud you shout and scream at them they simply cannot hear you or see you is pretty sad if i'm honest have a good day UwU 🫶
To be honest, when I saw your replies for the first time, I thought you are a retarded schoolboy, but no, you are actually 29 years old adult man who even has a life unlike half of Goreflix users. Despite that, I can barely understand what you are trying to say. Why are you typing everything like that? What's the point?

Still working on responses?
Imagine being a 40yo straight and saying UwU 💀.
The "twink" is a 6.4 ft 211 pounds and jacked unlike you you fat pos.
You're a fan of plagued moth who is gender fluid and pro trans + he grooms his minor audience into his discord.
How do you criticize these things and still support it at the same time?
You Make no sense you thin-skinned hypocrite
You have such little critical thinking skills that you're literally doing an automated response.
All you have is twink???
No cuck true crime doesn't make you enjoy other people death, you dump subservient baboon.
It's your sickening brain. And again mentioning ripper your deity, he's a losser just like you are.
It is truly sad and unfortunate that you exist without a Purpose just like a sea cucumber.
The fucking point is you're just as sick as the people you're talking about.
I'm so sorry that children bully you daily for being a pathetic depraved cuck.
anyway you worthless subatomic particle, it was fun chatting with you, Now get off my dick cucko

To be honest, when I saw your replies for the first time, I thought you are a retarded schoolboy, but no, you are actually 29 years old adult man who even has a life unlike half of Goreflix users. Despite that, I can barely understand what you are trying to say. Why are you typing everything like that? What's the point?
i just can't be bothered to be entertaining someone who clearly don't have a simple conversation without divulging into meaningless try hard disses that have no effect on my day but the quick giggle as i smoke my dabs and eat my milk duds :ROFLMAO:

Still working on responses?
Imagine being a 40yo straight and saying UwU 💀.
The "twink" is a 6.4 ft 211 pounds and jacked unlike you you fat pos.
You're a fan of plagued moth who is gender fluid and pro trans + he grooms his minor audience into his discord.
How do you criticize these things and still support it at the same time?
You Make no sense you thin-skinned hypocrite
You have such little critical thinking skills that you're literally doing an automated response.
All you have is twink???
No cuck true crime doesn't make you enjoy other people death, you dump subservient baboon.
It's your sickening brain. And again mentioning ripper your deity, he's a losser just like you are.
It is truly sad and unfortunate that you exist without a Purpose just like a sea cucumber.
The fucking point is you're just as sick as the people you're talking about.
I'm so sorry that children bully you daily for being a pathetic depraved cuck.
anyway you worthless subatomic particle, it was fun chatting with you, Now get off my dick cucko
your acting like im not someone who help get his dox you donut i fucking hate dillian and andrea :rolleyes: i criticize what anyone in the gore community does and thats animal abuse rape and CA CSAM and CP sorry your 6.4 "jacked" brain can't handle that or even begin to comprehend the like and 29 and saying UwU to someone with a fucking lollicon picture as the Profile picture its called assertioning a reaction :ROFLMAO:

Back