Community Rare 9/11 footage with couple making out

Doofus

Curious
BloodyCoins
I saw it, idr where, but I swear i saw this video I'd never seen before and could never find again. It was somewhere on a body of water with I think a dozen or so people around, and there's some young couple just laying down on the ground completely eating each other's faces off while the 1st tower is burning in the background, and i think you even see the second plane hit and they don't stop, even while everyone else is reacting. It mightve been on wpd or something, I don't know, but I didn't save it cause I thought it was new and was so unique it would become a common video, but I could never find it or anyone who's seen it again

Yes sir I know the one your talking about it was me and your mom making out lol don't be embarrassed to say it was your mother little boy we were so I love... but then I got bored of her and dumped heršŸ¤£

I saw it, idr where, but I swear i saw this video I'd never seen before and could never find again. It was somewhere on a body of water with I think a dozen or so people around, and there's some young couple just laying down on the ground completely eating each other's faces off while the 1st tower is burning in the background, and i think you even see the second plane hit and they don't stop, even while everyone else is reacting. It mightve been on wpd or something, I don't know, but I didn't save it cause I thought it was new and was so unique it would become a common video, but I could never find it or anyone who's seen it again
fucking bitch

Back