Community ripper information

kayatichop

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
hey, my name is kaya, i have a little youtube channel under the name Kayati Chop. i've been doing videos surrounding around gore and shock mixtapes. i've been wanting to do a video on diabolus for a minute now, and i've finally got my hands on it, so i can get some things moving now. before i actually start talking about diabolus in the video, i plan on talking about ripper for a bit, so i wanted to know where i can find info on the dude. if anybody knows his history, just shit about him, would you maybe be down to chat on discord or whatever platform you prefer. nice comments would be appreciated, as nice as things can be on these type of sites, lol.

All you need to know about him is the fact that he was 16 years old edgy schoolboy when he started to create his goddamn mixtapes. I wonder did he say to his mom when feds came to his house and took all the devices.

All you need to know about him is the fact that he was 16 years old edgy schoolboy when he started to create his goddamn mixtapes. I wonder did he say to his mom when feds came to his house and took all the devices.
He said in some interview that he started watching gore in 2013. He can't be 16, is it Plagued Moth who told you he was 16 ?

He said in some interview that he started watching gore in 2013. He can't be 16, is it Plagued Moth who told you he was 16 ?
Because everyone says that he was 16. Even the guy who invited Ripper himself to Goreflix and later doxxed him. Btw our favourite edgelord was quiet active on this site, he shared some interesting information in the chat, you could ask him some questions or tell to go fuck himself. Also, if we consider his current age to be 17, it means that he started to watch gore at 7 years old. It sounds stupid, but not for me. I accidentaly stumbled upon gore for the first time at 8 y o and I was way too curious to stop watching it. I had to stop eventually, but only because I wanted to get rid of my nightmares.

Because everyone says that he was 16. Even the guy who invited Ripper himself to Goreflix and later doxxed him. Btw our favourite edgelord was quiet active on this site, he shared some interesting information in the chat, you could ask him some questions or tell to go fuck himself. Also, if we consider his current age to be 17, it means that he started to watch gore at 7 years old. It sounds stupid, but not for me. I accidentaly stumbled upon gore for the first time at 8 y o and I was way too curious to stop watching it. I had to stop eventually, but only because I wanted to get rid of my nightmares.
Interesting. It's when I heard he started watching gore in 2013 that I went " lol he can't be 16 " .

You have any link of articles about his arrest ?

yeah so, this might sound retarded but i haven't really been thinking about it like that until after this. i viewed it as just covering it similar to how a news reporter does maybe. educating people on it, telling people who might want to scratch that morbid itch without actually wanting to see it whats up. been thinking about putting the video on the side, a lot of his shits pretty terrible.

You have any link of articles about his arrest ?
No. He told us that he wasn't arrested, but feds took all the devices and hard drives. He had enough time to delete anything incriminating before that happened. He was active on this site throughout the summer (he still had his phone) and simply stopped posting when Goreflix became too boring. His account is named "Ripper is dead" btw.

ripper is not here has never been here and anyone saying he has is chatting shite hes gone you wont get any contact with him because he simply dont wanna be contacted that ripper is dead account like many of the others are cosplaying like the ones i've had to ban as lux or scully or some other sick fuck for clout lol kids gone into the abyss where him and his shit mixtapes belong oh and fyi please dont believe clickbait farmers like plague pedo and that fucking robot video both are using each others info and both are wrong lol only thing tethys got was a few screenshots from someones so say having a convo with him ive called him out about his video nearly a year ago when he did it and the guy refused to give any info about a pedophile sus as fuck if u ask me

yeah so, this might sound retarded but i haven't really been thinking about it like that until after this. i viewed it as just covering it similar to how a news reporter does maybe. educating people on it, telling people who might want to scratch that morbid itch without actually wanting to see it whats up. been thinking about putting the video on the side, a lot of his shits pretty terrible.
you dont put ANY of his shit here ull be insta banned i dont want my fucking site slandered in a youtube video told that fucking robot the same when he added it in his shitty windows narrator 60 min video !

ripper is not here has never been here and anyone saying he has is chatting shite hes gone you wont get any contact with him because he simply dont wanna be contacted that ripper is dead account like many of the others are cosplaying like the ones i've had to ban as lux or scully or some other sick fuck for clout lol kids gone into the abyss where him and his shit mixtapes belong oh and fyi please dont believe clickbait farmers like plague pedo and that fucking robot video both are using each others info and both are wrong lol only thing tethys got was a few screenshots from someones so say having a convo with him ive called him out about his video nearly a year ago when he did it and the guy refused to give any info about a pedophile sus as fuck if u ask me
dont really know anything about tethys in regards to misinformation, but plagued moth is somebody i dislike heavily, he's paranoid and/or retardex, so i just threw whatever he says aside.

you dont put ANY of his shit here ull be insta banned i dont want my fucking site slandered in a youtube video told that fucking robot the same when he added it in his shitty windows narrator 60 min video ! yeah, if i do go through with the video i wont mention the site, i won't share any ripper shit or whatever either, trying to approach this the best i can.

No. He told us that he wasn't arrested, but feds took all the devices and hard drives. He had enough time to delete anything incriminating before that happened. He was active on this site throughout the summer (he still had his phone) and simply stopped posting when Goreflix became too boring. His account is named "Ripper is dead" btw.
yeah that accounts not been active in months now i can see when accounts was last active he's a goner probably went back the the cp sites on tor where he gets statues made for his work the sick cunt !

C3po u are dumb I would show you evidence RID is ripper but I'd incriminate myself If I did so

C3po u are dumb I would show you evidence RID is ripper but I'd incriminate myself If I did so
if ya say so dude 🫡 i cbf to argue with ya if i was someone making cp id not be happily on a forum on the surface web id stick to my caves in tor and there are dm's for a reason just saying

you dont put ANY of his shit here ull be insta banned i dont want my fucking site slandered in a youtube video told that fucking robot the same when he added it in his shitty windows narrator 60 min video ! yeah, if i do go through with the video i wont mention the site, i won't share any ripper shit or whatever either, trying to approach this the best i can.
tbh someone like this child is in need of a mental hospital then jail do the video just make sure your not listening to every person on here saying they know this and that cause mis information will just make your video obsolete id love to know the psychology of his thought processes if i'm honest but if he was smart he wouldn't be on a clearnet site bragging that he will forever be known in the community when in all fact he will be forgotten he's only known to people who want to farm clout with sick stories on youtube for clicks the youth of today have a sick fascination with being online famous that they do this kind of shit to get known to people who don't affect your daily living besides looking over ya shoulder for some cunt to snuff you or the law enforcement to arrest ya :ROFLMAO:

I have screen shots and some info potentially regarding to him and love2thecore. They were both here. If you wanna talk dm and we’ll go from there

Also “we’re cracking down” around here. How is darkmaster going to have advertisement on the front of this fucking site talking about some 18+ drunk girls
And I quote “cheat them and enjoy” 🤪 the fuck is that supposed to mean . Lolol. We’re soooo above certain shit like rape videos right (which I don’t want any part of) , but take advantage of a drunk girl on some boof Ass website lol shits a joke. Literally

Back