Community Self Harm

Rivers

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
I don't normally do self harm, but I have this person in which I predict will leave me very soon because of our schedules changing.

I just want to send her something thatll make her remember me for a good enough time

while thinking I decided the BEST idea was to write her name on my arm.

any experienced cutters here with any tips? self harm 101 maybe

what else should I do in the video?, please provide suggestions that WONT leave me fucked permanently.

Maybe sending a video with her name bleeding in your arm is not a very good idea for her to remember about you, depends on the person tho, for me it'll look kinda cringy.

Anyways, since you don't normally do self harm your main problem will be dealing with the pain(maybe) and the visibility of the name. Razor blades make a thinner cut and don't leave such a big scar. Also, the length of the name and the letters it contains will difficult the process, simple names for example "EVA" it's more easy to cut than a long ass name with difficult letters like R, P, B, etc. And if you want to make a fancy type of letter you'll have to deal with the pain for sure since it needs to be more precise rather than a quick cut.

I don't normally do self harm, but I have this person in which I predict will leave me very soon because of our schedules changing.

I just want to send her something thatll make her remember me for a good enough time

while thinking I decided the BEST idea was to write her name on my arm.

any experienced cutters here with any tips? self harm 101 maybe

what else should I do in the video?, please provide suggestions that WONT leave me fucked permanently.
while you're cutting yourself to write her name, she'll be having sex with another guy hahaha

Last edited:
go to fucking beans who cares if you get messed up permanently !! if you want her to remember you you need to go to the extremes LOL

Back