Community The Collective

yeah not much info out there and any info has be made public by fatal they made CA tapes thats kinda it really not much to report there not like that fucking femboi ripper not much is known about the collective and rightfully so id not wanna be know for making mixes talked about being some of the worst CA by 1000s online

I'm making a video on them and could use all the help I can get. Proper credit will be given. Cheers.
The Collective made Amber Alert - Suffer Little Children - Lovely's Savage Mix - Scream Bitch
Each gore mixtape featured child abuse and murder but the later ones also included adult female rape, adult female necrophilia victims, zoo sadism
Each gore mixtape was posted on the Darknet by The Collective then shared by others on the surface web in 2021
Nothing else is known about the makers so there's not much else to say that hasn't already been said previously by large and small YouTubers but a five minute YouTube is easy viewing

yeah not much info out there and any info has be made public by fatal they made CA tapes thats kinda it really not much to report there not like that fucking femboi ripper not much is known about the collective and rightfully so id not wanna be know for making mixes talked about being some of the worst CA by 1000s online
you mean fatal posted info about ripper is dead cause fatal only knew the mixtapes made by the collective and since fatal accused dark master of hosting cp the less you say about him the better

you mean fatal posted info about ripper is dead cause fatal only knew the mixtapes made by the collective and since fatal accused dark master of hosting cp the less you say about him the better
im a tad confused in what your trying to say here mate are u saying fatal was the only one here that knew about amber alert and other collective tapes cause if u believe thats the case your wrong im sure down to pdeo moth every cunt knew about it and so did there nan lol dunno why everyone hates on fatal he's just a aggy gore troll u lot take him way to seriously he's always been kool when me and him have spoke about dillian and kyle so ............

What do you mean? He seems as though he is an interesting character. Forgive me if I am wrong who are the collective I've heard the name but have no clue of there origins or how many there maybe.

i hate using this robot for info but he's pretty spot on with his shit (edit after his recent upload the guys clearly getting his info from fucking retards or plagued moth videos and i now see him and his channel the same as retard moth and say don't use it for your research as all he's done is use recycled shit already discoverable online)

The Collective made Amber Alert - Suffer Little Children - Lovely's Savage Mix - Scream Bitch
Each gore mixtape featured child abuse and murder but the later ones also included adult female rape, adult female necrophilia victims, zoo sadism
Each gore mixtape was posted on the Darknet by The Collective then shared by others on the surface web in 2021
Nothing else is known about the makers so there's not much else to say that hasn't already been said previously by large and small YouTubers but a five minute YouTube is easy viewing
Do you know where i can find those mixtapes by any chance?

Back