The Document??

questionsformyself

Curious
BloodyCoins
I saw this video on Youtube by “Tuv” called “The Dark Web’s Strangest Websites (Finale)” where he talks about a website called “the document” on the dark web where they apparently torture people and blend infants into smoothies for money. Does anybody know if this is a real case or is he making this bs up?

damn kids these days tor red rooms are a myth tor couldn't host a 240p stream it take ages for youtube videos to load :ROFLMAO: tor was never made to be able to live stream snuff or red room torture and never will so whoever you heard that from is on some creepy pasta shit

I saw this video on Youtube by “Tuv” called “The Dark Web’s Strangest Websites (Finale)” where he talks about a website called “the document” on the dark web where they apparently torture people and blend infants into smoothies for money. Does anybody know if this is a real case or is he making this bs up?
All the rumors about "Red Rooms" and so on are fake, trust me...

this is now in the top 5 of dumbest questions asked on here now

damn kids these days tor red rooms are a myth tor couldn't host a 240p stream it take ages for youtube videos to load :ROFLMAO: tor was never made to be able to live stream snuff or red room torture and never will so whoever you heard that from is on some creepy pasta shit
it’s not a stream tho. apparently the website just showed images to prove they make infant smoothies

Don't believe that nonsense the tiktok eboy told you. Every site advertising what you said, on the dark web, is a big fat fake scam or a fbi honeypot. Guaranteed.
Most everything there is a scam anyways, few months ago i tried to buy crack on the dark web and the next day my computer couldn't even fucking boot because somebody malware-raped my drive so bad windows wouldn't even start. Don't fall for any shit.
they need to start throwing people off of buildings for being this stupid, inshallah

You need to be 18+ to post in here, kid

Back