WTF / Memes the new skinheads (KrYpT x EKER)-M4FIA7

If the "new skinheads" didn't evolve shitty religion then I'd be more of a fan. That's the issue with many neo-nazi groups, they tend to involve shitty theistic religious ideals, like Christianity. ONA, temple ov blood, atomwaffen and groups alike have a better understanding of leben and what you should believe instead of taking jesus and slapping a swastika on him. The bible is against it so why are you taking two things that don't connect and intertwining them? Either be a christfag or a neo-NS, they don't mix well.

Last edited:
If the "new skinheads" didn't evolve shitty religion then I'd be more of a fan. That's the issue with many neo-nazi groups, they tend to involve shitty theistic religious ideals, like Christianity. ONA, temple ov blood, atomwaffen and groups alike have a better understanding of leben and what you should believe instead of taking jesus and slapping a swastika on him. The bible is against it so why are you taking two things that don't connect and intertwining them? Either be a christfag or a neo-NS, they don't mix well.
fergie acting like he has say when he's a fucken Jew

lmfao you blocked me. And I don align under any ideology bozo. We aren't going to ignore albert alert and you claiming 6996 tapes lmfao
idk wym when you say i blocked you. i never claimed to make the 6996 mixtapes lol and i never made amber alert or “albert alert” shut up you oily mexican, you obviously are speaking out your prolapsed ass.

Last edited:
idk wym when you say i blocked you. i never claimed to make the 6996 mixtapes lol and i never made amber alert or “albert alert” shut up you oily mexican, you obviously are speaking out your prolapsed ass.
you can dodge it all you want. You and I both know where you got that meme from in albert alert fergie

Back