The strongest gore video?

Videos of children having their teeth pulled (there are several), videos of babies being dismembered alive or skinned! This you can find with the tor app! For me it doesn't make any difference, because this is nothing new.

What a hell, The most there is is photos and short videos of babies in autopsies or videos of babies with knife sticks or something, and abuse of babies too, but I never saw how they kill a baby on video.

What a hell, The most there is is photos and short videos of babies in autopsies or videos of babies with knife sticks or something, and abuse of babies too, but I never saw how they kill a baby on video.
Because it doesn't exist

one of the thoughest i watched was this one were a guy get both hands and his tongue cut, i think it was in south america if i remember correctly?

Que diabos, o máximo que existe são fotos e vídeos curtos de bebês em autópsias ou vídeos de bebês com facadas ou algo assim, e abuso de bebês também, mas nunca vi como eles matam um bebê em vídeo.
Okay

Because it doesn't exist
Many years ago I saw a baby hanging where they gut it, the page was Chinese and the video also probably, but surely there are many more videos of this type by mathematical probability but they are too scarce

Name some
Wth, I can't give you the name but wonderland contained some images of super disgusting content, the one I saw contained: project new, the Club, the video of the baby being defecated, daisy's destruction and more violations

Many years ago I saw a baby hanging where they gut it, the page was Chinese and the video also probably, but surely there are many more videos of this type by mathematical probability but they are too scarce
There aren't any what you saw was a fake or autopsy at most. It's just not a thing posted online.

Wth, I can't give you the name but wonderland contained some images of super disgusting content, the one I saw contained: project new, the Club, the video of the baby being defecated, daisy's destruction and more violations
The one you saw meaning Wonderland? The rest are hurtcore except for The Club that's cp

There aren't any what you saw was a fake or autopsy at most. It's just not a thing posted online.
In China abuse is very common and lets be realistic, That something like this can exist is possible although very scarce

The one you saw meaning Wonderland? The rest are hurtcore except for The Club that's cp
No, what I saw is not wonderland In fact wonderland if it has hurtcore but in pictures but the rest are only rape and child abuse

Back