Paranormal weird video showing deformed beggars in india

DragonBallzMommy

Disturbed
đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
Uploaded by Jamado Tokua, the following are clips from two films released by Baroque presumably some time in the 1990s.
They show some beggars in India, who have bound limbs and missing appendages.
I find these videos rather creepy.

Look up slum dog millionaire. These are orphans or homeless purposely mutilated to pimp out as beggars. Their sad body conditions influence higher donations. They are working for someone else unfortunately. They are transported around the busiest parts of the city.

Look up slum dog millionaire. These are orphans or homeless purposely mutilated to pimp out as beggars. Their sad body conditions influence higher donations. They are working for someone else unfortunately. They are transported around the busiest parts of the city.
ngl idk why someone would want to donate to that, i hope anyone that looks like that starves and dies because i cant imagine their quality of life is good haha, like, if you gave them 1 billion dollars their lives would still suck

ngl idk why someone would want to donate to that, i hope anyone that looks like that starves and dies because i cant imagine their quality of life is good haha, like, if you gave them 1 billion dollars their lives would still suck
The money goes to their owners. I don’t hope they starve and die but i do hope they are able to escape or have a quick death.

Back