What’s the thing you’ve seen on this site or IRL that’s really ‘stuck’ with you? (apologies if this isn’t the place to post discussions. I’m new.)

Avaric3Amm0nit3

🖤GoreLover🖤
BloodyCoins
Hi. Im a long-time forum lurker but new user.

Basically, saw a guy that had pretty much gotten smeared on the side of the highway today, n it kinda inspired me 2 bite the bullet n finally sign up. Mostly because ive been thinking about it nonstop n feel like my head’s gonna pop if I don’t talk to people abt it that won’t be grossed out or upset by it, so I guess finding some community is what Im after lol. Hate feeling alone all in my head about stuff

That being said it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Saw a lady commit by lunging in front of a semi on the highway two years back n she pretty much became a red mist.

Im autistic so its hard for me to justnOT obsess abt it and I know its gonna probably make me spiral mentally if I dont get it out So if any of you guys could/wouldn’t mind sharing similar experiences that would be nice. Thank you, take care of your selves, n have a good day / night

-ammonite

Basically, saw a guy that had pretty much gotten smeared on the side of the highway today, n it kinda inspired me 2 bite the bullet n finally sign up. Mostly because ive been thinking about it nonstop n feel like my head’s gonna pop if I don’t talk to people abt it that won’t be grossed out or upset by it, so I guess finding some community is what Im after lol. Hate feeling alone all in my head about stuff

That being said it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Saw a lady commit by lunging in front of a semi on the highway two years back n she pretty much became a red mist.

Im autistic so its hard for me to justnOT obsess abt it and I know its gonna probably make me spiral mentally if I dont get it out So if any of you guys could/wouldn’t mind sharing similar experiences that would be nice. Thank you, take care of your selves, n have a good day / night

-ammonite

-ammonite
Some time ago, I worked as a security guard in a piracy building, in the Tepito neighborhood, Mexico City, Mexico. It was December 13, at dawn, outside a man and a woman were drunk and at full speed on a wind-type motorcycle, perpendicular to the main avenue. On the main avenue, a Torton tractor-trailer was traveling at low speed and when the motorcycle turned to join the main avenue, the driver made an abrupt turn to avoid the tractor-trailer, resulting in the fall of both. The man was wearing a helmet and only suffered scratches and some possible fractures, on the other hand... His partner scattered his brains on the pavement, because he was not wearing any type of protection. Following said accident, I immediately dialed the delta of the sector and reported the situation and in approximately 5 minutes I already had a patrol abroad that immediately called an ambulance and later the forensic medical service. Imagine a shift like any other and suddenly you see everything on the monitors, as if it were a gore video. Now imagine the screams of the guy saying to his wife's corpse phrases like "please, my love, wake up" "let's go home" "forgive me for killing you" "don't leave me alone" "open your eyes"

-ammonite
Nothing has stuck with me. I watch I watch some more for years and years.

Back