What happened to the animal section?

Boristheanimal

Curious
BloodyCoins
First of all, Hello!

I ask cause it was some crazy things in there but all very interesting. Like cat therapist.
One was even posted in a comp i think ABS 2? Of someone stomping on a kitten with doc Martin's.
Or I think it's 1 bitch 9pups and one called I believe the dark forest these are all content hard to find and that section always seemed to have something.

Also, does anyone by chance no where to find the dark forest? I think it's one with some dude in a mask is in a forest I. All white with I believe is a black lab I only ever got to see a piece of it and I heard there was more but I just don't know where to find it so if anyone knows please let me know.

First of all, Hello!

I ask cause it was some crazy things in there but all very interesting. Like cat therapist.
One was even posted in a comp i think ABS 2? Of someone stomping on a kitten with doc Martin's.
Or I think it's 1 bitch 9pups and one called I believe the dark forest these are all content hard to find and that section always seemed to have something.

Also, does anyone by chance no where to find the dark forest? I think it's one with some dude in a mask is in a forest I. All white with I believe is a black lab I only ever got to see a piece of it and I heard there was more but I just don't know where to find it so if anyone knows please let me know.
could u describe whats in cat therapist?

Has anyone has got this video in which a boyfriend is beheaded in the table infront of his girlfriend.
I have been looking it for a long time.

Has anyone have got a video in
Which a sriya prisoner is thrown in a huge human grave and shoot with a gun.i have been looking this video for a long time.
Please share if any one has it.

Back