whats the worst gore video you have ever watched??

candy.rot

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
is there any specific video that stuck with you although youve already watched hundreds of gore videos before??

for me, no. im so desensitized to all of this and idek why. i still "need" to find something that really disturbs me or grosses me out and im really curious what it will be.

Cat torture videos from China. I'm not one of those who can't stand animal abuse videos, but these are the most gruesome of all. Even after years of watching gore I can't remember anything worse than that.

1 bitch 9 pups old no 7 no mercy in mexico and 3 guys one hammer (i watched it when it first was leaked) the Animal ones i have heard horror stories that was bad enough no mercy it was the teens screams watching his dad butchered before they open him up and rip his heart out is pretty knarly lol and 3 guys i was a teenager and it was one of the first gore clips i got my hands on after chechclear and i still cant get through that one to this day xD

Zoosadism of any kind.
Have seen a couple suicides that were particularly depressing.

The longer Chechclear when originally put up online. Something about Slivko films are just disturbing as hell to me. Diablous, Scream Bitch! and Lovely Savage Mix I found pretty rough.

Zoosadism of any kind.

The longer Chechclear when originally put up online. Something about Slivko films are just disturbing as hell to me. Diablous, Scream Bitch! and Lovely Savage Mix I found pretty rough.
there was never a longer chechclear released as far as i was aware it was on a vhs in europe around 08 there was a 5 min cut put up online but has never surfaced it was in the era of the limewire napster p2p hype anyone saying about some mega cut thats 15-20 mins long is talking camp fire stories is considered lost media this is the best lead to finding info for the 5 min cut
can you remember how long the one you watched was ?

there was never a longer chechclear released as far as i was aware it was on a vhs in europe around 08 there was a 5 min cut put up online but has never surfaced it was in the era of the limewire napster p2p hype anyone saying about some mega cut thats 15-20 mins long is talking camp fire stories is considered lost media this is the best lead to finding info for the 5 min cut
The one I saw had a bit at the end. Guy in a ghillie suit or something (been a long time) chopped the guys head off on a stump. I remember it being in rows of trees. It wasn’t long overall, just longer than the stab/slice with the knife.

Has stuck with me since it was first posted.

The one I saw had a bit at the end. Guy in a ghillie suit or something (been a long time) chopped the guys head off on a stump. I remember it being in rows of trees. It wasn’t long overall, just longer than the stab/slice with the knife.

is highly considered lost media now mate ull be extremely lucky for that to resurface if anyone has it they have a piece of extremely sought after lost media that would make them have a name in the lost media world so it would of shown up now with how this day and age works with the thought process of clout for clicks or fame for clicks even

how the fuck was the woman even alive fucking hell if theres a god he really does want some humans to suffer doesnt he
marseyhammersnoo.webp

is there any specific video that stuck with you although youve already watched hundreds of gore videos before??

for me, no. im so desensitized to all of this and idek why. i still "need" to find something that really disturbs me or grosses me out and im really curious what it will be.
LMFAO edgy boy, what an edgy boy. Your question... Your own answer doesn't make sense, edgelord. You became desensitized by watching videos, but at first you weren't, so there's definitely a video you remember more than the others.

Zoosadism of any kind.

There's no " longer " chechclear, stop it. I was literally a member of ogrish and we seached for it, and it's a myth, an urban legend. You're confusing The Dagestan Massacre with chechclear.

That isn't considered a longer version at all. The beheading is even shorter, the second clip of the old man beheaded with an axe is unrelated to the events that happened that day. There's also a black and white version of chechclear, NOT longer, the original file name is " cutthroat " .

downloaded chechlear in 07. dont remember how long the actual clip was i had. limewire couldve been where i got it but i honestly dont know. was grabbin vids and music from there and a couple of different sites at that time

yeah a vhs so say that had a longer b&w version and a 5 mins version was circling around the p2p hype of napster and limewire your right but anyone saying they got it would of released it by now cause is lost meadia they would be known for a long time so why keep it hidden

Back