Where should I upload video?

PROXYOWL

Disturbed
đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
I trying to upload videos on goreflix and it is taking too much time for 5 mb file. So in this way for uploading file more than 30, 40, 50 mb files I've to wait for a while. So anyone have a suggestion which host I should choose and in my thread I'll provide link of that video. Please notify me if you know.

The most commonly used host is gofile. Of course, it will eventually delete your video, but other users can download it pretty fast.

I trying to upload videos on goreflix and it is taking too much time for 5 mb file. So in this way for uploading file more than 30, 40, 50 mb files I've to wait for a while. So anyone have a suggestion which host I should choose and in my thread I'll provide link of that video. Please notify me if you know.
it only takes me seconds to upload that kind of stuff, especially 5mb files, maybe its your internet provider

it only takes me seconds to upload that kind of stuff, especially 5mb files, maybe its your internet provider
I can surf this website easily and smoothly. I've broadband so I can dowload huge files within minutes from goreflix also but problem only occurs when I try to upload something on goreflix. Few days back I uploaded more than 25 videos that makes me to question Is there any speed limit on this website or it just a hunch. At the day when I uploaded all those videos uploading speed was O.K but I don't know why now it's happening.

Finally I findout that what was the problem. It was my fucking usb port who was betraying me.

Back