Community Why Goreflix is now Gorebook?? - Short explain inside

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
BloodyCoins
Hi guys, well, I have changed our name to have a name more in line with a community. My idea has always been a gore community of free expression, and free content (within what is legally permitted).
With GoreFlix, as the name itself indicates, "Netflix" was more focused on videos, movies and mixtapes.
That is the only reason for the name change, so if someone wants to continue with the Goreflix project and make a website free of gore content, mixtapes, films, etc or whatever they want to upload, the domain is free for sale.
Just make an offer, pay in Bitcoin or Ethereum, take it and start your project, the domain is cool, it has traffic and it is well positioned.

Meanwhile, welcome to the new GoreBook, I will be making changes these days, so any ideas are welcome to discuss.

Can you make the font at the top of threads white? I think it would look better. Also thanks for the goresick tag 👍👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130-220105.png
    Screenshot_20240130-220105.png
    685.6 KB · Views: 189
Ok fair enough but you have Instagram and YouTube accounts as far as anonymity goes on your end you're virtually an open book.

I know, it's not about me my face or my life, I don't want is to fight over bank accounts again.
It means Paypal sucks, Stripe sucks, and I'm banned from both.
I have been working with BTC for almost 10 years, then other cryptos arrived. If you know of any other company that does not ask for data, let me know.

I know, it's not about me my face or my life, I don't want is to fight over bank accounts again.
It means Paypal sucks, Stripe sucks, and I'm banned from both.
I have been working with BTC for almost 10 years, then other cryptos arrived. If you know of any other company that does not ask for data, let me know.
How do you manage to remove a large sum of Bitcoin in exchange for cash anonymously? Always wondered about that.

How do you manage to remove a large sum of Bitcoin in exchange for cash anonymously? Always wondered about that.
Well it depends if you want to do it in more or less public ways.
If you don't mind doing it publicly, you can do it with any exchange, taking into account that you should have a receiving company prepared and an account in offshore countries or countries with little banking control.
Another option is to do it through third parties, logically the commission is higher, but you also ensure anonymity.

Hi guys, well, I have changed our name to have a name more in line with a community. My idea has always been a gore community of free expression, and free content (within what is legally permitted).
With GoreFlix, as the name itself indicates, "Netflix" was more focused on videos, movies and mixtapes.
That is the only reason for the name change, so if someone wants to continue with the Goreflix project and make a website free of gore content, mixtapes, films, etc or whatever they want to upload, the domain is free for sale.
Just make an offer, pay in Bitcoin or Ethereum, take it and start your project, the domain is cool, it has traffic and it is well positioned.

Meanwhile, welcome to the new GoreBook, I will be making changes these days, so any ideas are welcome to discuss.
thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into keeping this site running, dm
been wondering if you'd ever be open to new mods applying, there've been a few times where i've caught some sickos on here but all i could do was report helplessly as they shat up the site with their filth because no mods were on. i want to become a moderator if possible just to crack down on this stuff as best i can
also, can you please change the font color for the save option, because i cannot see shit!
1706737783970.png

Back