Disturbed
šŸ–¤GoreLoveršŸ–¤
BloodyCoins
Just a first draft...

Attachments

• SnapShot(6).jpg
    SnapShot(6).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 904
I donĀ“t have a planned release date (yet), but it should be done next Month...
IĀ“ll post another video with a release date as soon as possible...
glad to hear it man, i know how long and dragging it is to make an edit, take your time

i'll definitely give it a looking through when it comes out, though, it isn't the worst on the internet. you would have to go into illegality to beat that. kill and or abuse your own children then putting it in a mixtape would definitely be the most extreme, legal wise. but i'll definitely watch.

the collective 4 mixtape collection is the most borderline legal gore mixtapes available and this borrows heavily from them content wise which is unfortunate

i'll definitely give it a looking through when it comes out, though, it isn't the worst on the internet. you would have to go into illegality to beat that. kill and or abuse your own children then putting it in a mixtape would definitely be the most extreme, legal wise. but i'll definitely watch.
ItĀ“s supposed to be the WORST Mixtape, not the most extreme...

Like worst meaning poorly edited and made?
Exactly, i wouldnĀ“t be suprised if people have seen many of the clips i use, so i try to show them in a "different light"...
LetĀ“s be honest, my editing skills are very basic and iĀ“m not arrogant enough to claim that my Movie is gonna shock anybody...

Exactly, i wouldnĀ“t be suprised if people have seen many of the clips i use, so i try to show them in a "different light"...
LetĀ“s be honest, my editing skills are very basic and iĀ“m not arrogant enough to claim that my Movie is gonna shock anybody...
ah yeah, i gotchu now. i like the idea tbh haha

you should make it clear that is legal on the cover, clear out future allegations, ya know
Hm...Do you really think so...? I mean, thereĀ“s gonna be only a few people whoĀ“s gonna watch it, so itĀ“s kinda unnecessary....

Hm...Do you really think so...? I mean, thereĀ“s gonna be only a few people whoĀ“s gonna watch it, so itĀ“s kinda unnecessary....
wait so is it like an invite host thing? i thought that u were gonna upload it on goreflix

wait so is it like an invite host thing? i thought that u were gonna upload it on goreflix
Nah Bro, iĀ“ll try to upload it here, but AFAIK you can only upload Files that ainĀ“t bigger than 250mb...
BTW, i havenĀ“t forgotten about your Message and iĀ“ll reply soon...

Anon file uploader -
https://anonfile.net/ [ it offer you 20 GB filesize limit and unlimited bandwidth.]
u should try this one but i guess u probably know 10 more like this ,
btw you can reply when u are free i know u are occupied with a lot of stuff .
and ya do make sure to take break's in between .

Back