Community [CONCEPT ART] Innocence Lost COVER

Well this was a fucking hilarious thread to read through with my blunt :ROFLMAO: the PM comments left me crying jew nose lololololol there's no way that dudes ripper in this thread either some cosplayer or someone who begging to be gripped by fbi bragging on a clearnet forum about his trade only tapes cause there sooooooooooo bad.

What's bad is the nonces work you put in your mixtapes spoken of in this thread i don't know how u twink femboi's think ya master directors cause u take cp made by others on tor and use it to be edgy you can show extreme without shit metaversally hated by anyone but the nonces and pedophiles your shitty little made teenie bopper tapes you get hard all this attention for what dude how does being known online change your day to day living how does all the people like Dillian,Austin and Chris all talking about you.Answer is it don't do shit but feed some kind of meaningless ego you said you will be known for what you did from public information your a baby little man others will come sicker than u could imagine you haven't been the 1st pedo online trying to make a legacy and im sure u wont be the last kiddo. you need to have a proper interview that tethys one was abysmal

This NIGGER (Not in a good way) gonna be posting Children being hurt again. Legion, I don't not dislike you.

Well this was a fucking hilarious thread to read through with my blunt :ROFLMAO: the PM comments left me crying jew nose lololololol there's no way that dudes ripper in this thread either some cosplayer or someone who begging to be gripped by fbi bragging on a clearnet forum about his trade only tapes cause there sooooooooooo bad.

What's bad is the nonces work you put in your mixtapes spoken of in this thread i don't know how u twink femboi's think ya master directors cause u take cp made by others on tor and use it to be edgy you can show extreme without shit metaversally hated by anyone but the nonces and pedophiles your shitty little made teenie bopper tapes you get hard all this attention for what dude how does being known online change your day to day living how does all the people like Dillian,Austin and Chris all talking about you.Answer is it don't do shit but feed some kind of meaningless ego you said you will be known for what you did from public information your a baby little man others will come sicker than u could imagine you haven't been the 1st pedo online trying to make a legacy and im sure u wont be the last kiddo. you need to have a proper interview that tethys one was abysmal
You're like a broken record sometimes brother. But whatever. I'm triggered that you no grammar. :D

This NIGGER (Not in a good way) gonna be posting Children being hurt again. Legion, I don't not dislike you.
How in the World am i supposed to understand this...?
The Movie came out MONTHS ago dude and a Sequel is already in Production...

What are you even trying to say...?
If English isn´t your native Language, i also speak a few other Languages, which might help figuring out what you´re up to...
I sorry if my response no too clear or e make you dey no too comfortable. I dey here to give you info and help you with any wahala wey you get for mind. If you get any kyn palava or you wan make I run sometin again, just chook mouth, I go try helep you well well.

I'll give you points for animals nightmare cuz thats a crazy legal tape and cicada had the full movie of dd but the rest is kinda gay and will throw you in jail but you crave the attention so what's a little jail and prison time for you upload it pussy come on shock everyone if it is the oh wait fed bois done scared you didn't they you won't and you're mixtapes are in the fuckin graveyard because you don't even know how to circulate them very rarely it is someone has watched them all like me or has em downloaded idk why you're here aren't you being watched as well
Fatal admitting to downloading and watching DD in rippers cicada and all of rip's illegal mixtapes while complaining rip didn't know how to properly distribute his illegal mixtapes yet only ripper is destined for prison in his hypocritical mind both deserve to be cellmates

Back