Compilation Innocence Lost - Status Update

legions tape's have never contained anything illegal that i have ever come across and his tapes are always welcome here it's his choice if he don't wish to upload his child gore tapes and i understand why he dont and says it's not worth watching and it's not because its bad its just cause it's depressing to view.

Phew, thatĀ“s a good Question...
I guess that would be when i was about 3 or 4 years old and tried to turn my dead Grandfather around because he was laying face down in his own pool of blood...
Since then i was never able to get scared or even shocked by watching Gore...
There are things which disgust me, Zoosadism and CP, but iĀ“m honestly so used to Violence and Gore that it doesnĀ“t affect me...
Shiiit.... I did not expect to hear an IRL example i'm sorry

You have my condolences..

I hope that you find peace man..

Shiiit.... I did not expect to hear an IRL example i'm sorry

You have my condolences..

I hope that you find peace man..
Thank you very much mate...:)

DonĀ“t worry, iĀ“ve found inner peace by spamming you guys with Videos, in hopes of helping other People which had to endure the same or similar things...

Thank you very much mate...:)

DonĀ“t worry, iĀ“ve found inner peace by spamming you guys with Videos, in hopes of helping other People which had to endure the same or similar things...
hi i love your work. is there other site you post your compilations, in case this site gets disabled again or you get banned? also, i can translate one of those videos on that photo, '728...' if you like

hi i love your work. is there other site you post your compilations, in case this site gets disabled again or you get banned? also, i can translate one of those videos on that photo, '728...' if you like
Heyo and thank you for the Compliment...! :)
You can also find most of my Videos on LiveGore and some of them on Telegram, besides those two and GoreFlix,
thereĀ“s no other site to which iĀ“m Uploading, but iĀ“ve saved all my Videos, so if someone asks, i can send them...

"also, i can translate one of those videos on that photo, '728...' if you like", iĀ“m sorry, but i donĀ“t understand what
youĀ“re meaning, could you please elaborate more on that...?

there's a video on your innocence lost comp that had the title '728...' the one where the mother hits a girl on bed and a man records. i can translate what they say.

there's a video on your innocence lost comp that had the title '728...' the one where the mother hits a girl on bed and a man records. i can translate what they say.
Oh, i think i remember now, silly me...
Yeah, i would really appreciate that, thank you very much for the offer...!

Oh, i think i remember now, silly me...
Yeah, i would really appreciate that, thank you very much for the offer...!
merry christmas! here's the delayed translation:

child: bathroom
mom: what bathroom
child: mom wait don't hit me
mom: what bathroom are you talking about? take your hand off me
child: my hair
mom: tell me the truth
child: ok, i'll tell you the truth, now
mom: don't touch me. you only tell lies. i want to know the truth. sit i want you sit.
child: [mom pushes her against the bed and almost breaks her arm] my arm. [to cameraman] help me please
mom: shut up say one more thing ONE MORE THING
cameraman: you're lying to your mom
mom: i'm not gonna stop where is it yasmin vitoria? [repeats]
child: i took. i took it, my arm hurts, please mom
mom: i don't care
child: ok i took it.
mom: where is it?
child: i throw it away
mom: where did you throw it? how come you took that thing you know it very well you were not supposed to take it.

if it wasn't for her accent, i would never find anything about her. the mother is ana maria teixeira cardoso, 25. the cameraman is her boyfriend, who recorded it to blackmail her into not breaking up with him. when she ditched him, he showed the video to the police. she was arrested but i don't know what happened. i'll find more on her later, i need subscription of a site to get more info. the thing was a condom that the child found and played with because she mistook for a balloon.

merry christmas! here's the delayed translation:

child: bathroom
mom: what bathroom
child: mom wait don't hit me
mom: what bathroom are you talking about? take your hand off me
child: my hair
mom: tell me the truth
child: ok, i'll tell you the truth, now
mom: don't touch me. you only tell lies. i want to know the truth. sit i want you sit.
child: [mom pushes her against the bed and almost breaks her arm] my arm. [to cameraman] help me please
mom: shut up say one more thing ONE MORE THING
cameraman: you're lying to your mom
mom: i'm not gonna stop where is it yasmin vitoria? [repeats]
child: i took. i took it, my arm hurts, please mom
mom: i don't care
child: ok i took it.
mom: where is it?
child: i throw it away
mom: where did you throw it? how come you took that thing you know it very well you were not supposed to take it.

if it wasn't for her accent, i would never find anything about her. the mother is ana maria teixeira cardoso, 25. the cameraman is her boyfriend, who recorded it to blackmail her into not breaking up with him. when she ditched him, he showed the video to the police. she was arrested but i don't know what happened. i'll find more on her later, i need subscription of a site to get more info. the thing was a condom that the child found and played with because she mistook for a balloon.
Wow, thank you very much and happy new year...!

ItĀ“s always pretty interesting to get to know the Story behind such Videos, like in
"What makes People do such things...?"...
But, as if that Clip isnĀ“t already bad enough, now knowing the "Reason" why it happened makes it even more disturbing...

Ok, couriosity got the best of me. Is there a chance I can get a link?
IL aint bad like is just extremely fucked up people in 3rd world countries beating their kids it's not nice to watch so be warned it will make u feel some kind of way all day afterwards

Wow, thank you very much and happy new year...!

ItĀ“s always pretty interesting to get to know the Story behind such Videos, like in
"What makes People do such things...?"...
But, as if that Clip isnĀ“t already bad enough, now knowing the "Reason" why it happened makes it even more disturbing...
there's one that stuck with me for a year, but i have no info on it. i like to think that if it was leaked to clear net, it means that the perpetrators got caught.

there's one that stuck with me for a year, but i have no info on it. i like to think that if it was leaked to clear net, it means that the perpetrators got caught.
Chances are good, there was this Indian Woman which made countless Videos hitting her Child, but she got caught after a while...
Same with many Chinese People, althoug the biggest issue if if the Feds gonna do something about it....

Back