Community New Youtube Channel

Obscure Gore Corner

šŸ–¤GoreLoveršŸ–¤
BloodyCoins
For Season 1 Episode 1 I'm allowing the audience to choose from specific social media platforms including goreflix. I will cover what topic you all want me to research or cover first.
The first video after the introduction of the cast will kick the season off in Gore related documentary esk topics. By actual gore hounds not some plagued moth unfunny lame...

After the introduction comes out.
Any request on the first topic shall we cover the collective?
Or possibly a ripper update.
Maybe Harmnation/764.
H2TC user?
Tim Win?
Cebrus?
Cat therapist?
Necrolord / david fuller?
Mr Cruel?
MDPOPE?
Children's Dark Paradise?
Mask Chan?
Daisy's Destruction / other NLF creations.
Word for word NSFL Mixtape Reviews.
Any others you can think of would be very much appreciated as recommendations.

Last edited:
Maybe Harmnation/764.
H2TC user?
Tim Win?
Cebrus?
Cat therapist?
Mr Cruel?
MDPOPE?
Mask Chan?
Daisy's Destruction, Ripper, Collective and Necrolord are known kinda well, I think I won't discover anything new, however I can't speak for everyone. Reviewing NSFL mixtapes is not a great idea because 90% of them are dogshit and why even bother reviewing if others can watch them personally or stop giving crap about them cause these are just compilations of random gore vids. However, there is one topic I'm very curious about. Harmnation. I joined their tg group recently and I was kinda impressed by everything they've done, but not in a good way. I would be glad to know more about these bastards.

Daisy's Destruction, Ripper, Collective and Necrolord are known kinda well, I think I won't discover anything new, however I can't speak for everyone. Reviewing NSFL mixtapes is not a great idea because 90% of them are dogshit and why even bother reviewing if others can watch them personally or stop giving crap about them cause these are just compilations of random gore vids. However, there is one topic I'm very curious about. Harmnation. I joined their tg group recently and I was kinda impressed by everything they've done, but not in a good way. I would be glad to know more about these bastards.
That's the thing... any listings provided above we would be willing to do research far more thoroughly than previous youtubers for instance rippers "update" not just ripper as a whole. We have more than 2 people doing a youtube video. We'd be willing look farther and more broad than anyone thus far

Maybe Harmnation/764.
H2TC user?
Tim Win?
Cebrus?
Cat therapist?
Mr Cruel?
MDPOPE?
Mask Chan?
Anyone that's got to know me on here knows i fucking detest anything related to CP animal abuse or hurtcore and i think it's best moving forward if its kept that way ripper was doxed by someone here called fatal he was banned by the site owner cause they war with each other every few weeks lol its best off that the less spoken of nonces like him or the collective the better and like @0MG said there already covered in detail with videos and imo even that exposure is too much exposure for them they deserve no limelight moving forward.

I would say doing stuff on people like adam britton would be a interesting episode or segment depending on how long you plan on making these episodes though i'm all good for animal gore with a story behind the abuse or whatever not zoosadism lol the necrolord one is a interesting one as i've never understood ones headspace wanting to fuck the dead let alone film themselves doing so for others to enjoy (i blame nekromantik lmfao) 764 would also be a interesting one but again my source tells me they dox kids to hurt animals and themselves which is pretty fucking sick if you ask me theres a few i dont even fucking know on there so cant add much to them.

764 would be a great topic. steve knows some about them, lots of people who know about them.. not enough videos talking about them, not enough good ones atleas. definitely some stuff that needs to be cleared up, and stuff that hasn't been shared that could be shared.

764 would be a great topic. steve knows some about them, lots of people who know about them.. not enough videos talking about them, not enough good ones atleas. definitely some stuff that needs to be cleared up, and stuff that hasn't been shared that could be shared.
agreed. just dont keep constantly tellin everyone to "take this with a grain of salt" lol

I vote for a legion video. If he's down for that of course
@Legion has a right to say why he does what he does cause from what i can see people think he's some weirdo who a exclusive child gore mix maker when that is simply not the case i was skeptical at first as i hate child abuse but after speaking with him for the past 6 weeks he's is as far away from being in the same ballpark as the collective and ripper in my eyes just my 2 cents

Back