Community New Youtube Channel

After the introduction comes out.
Any request on the first topic shall we cover the collective?
Or possibly a ripper update.
Maybe Harmnation/764.
H2TC user?
Tim Win?
Cebrus?
Cat therapist?
Necrolord / david fuller?
Mr Cruel?
MDPOPE?
Children's Dark Paradise?
Mask Chan?
Daisy's Destruction / other NLF creations.
Word for word NSFL Mixtape Reviews.
Any others you can think of would be very much appreciated as recommendations.
You're going to cover all of these. The real question is what comes after that topic wise.

NOTE: I just want to state that I am not promoting or glorifying the subject I am talking about in this post. I do believe that the discussion of such shit helps brings awareness to the subject. Some things probably should not be shown, but to treat the discussion of said subjects as if some sort of admittance of approval of it is fucked up. The world has too many bad people, places and things. But among some of the best things is the

I don't know how in the hell i got there but I ended up on some message board that had a portugese name. I can look for it later if you want. But anyways it was some pro pedo message board that thankfully I didn't come across any illegal material. But one of the topics was daisy's destruction. Me being morbidly curious, wanted to see for my own eyes what these fucks truly thought about it. Just...welll.....how do you explain the appeal of seeing someone go through all of that? (never saw it, just read descriptions from other people acounts).
Well, apparently someone brought up a video that is similar in terms of brutality. If I can remember it, I think the video was called babyhi or something like that. Apparently they described it as a father going ape shit with his toddler that included smacking, choking, punching, and even defecation. Apparently it was some earlier hurtcore shit that came out before DD did. Didn't see it myself (and despite being morbidly curious, probably will die inside if I came across it), but maybe some folks on here who are, let's say more knowledgeable in that shit can give you more details about it. It really sounded creepy as hell

Back