Community The worst mixtape?

I really find old no.7 extreme! I can't help it people (scratchs head) I just can't forget that one dog. I remember my first time seeing it, I was the whole time thinking of how that dog felt and the pain he endured, the best part was when they killed him and took him out of his misery imo....

I really find old no.7 extreme! I can't help it people (scratchs head) I just can't forget that one dog. I remember my first time seeing it, I was the whole time thinking of how that dog felt and the pain he endured, the best part was when they killed him and took him out of his misery imo....
Me too, I cant really watch the videos of zoosadism

Old No 7 is a animal sadism video not a mixtape.

Also honestly it depends on what you're levels are... I mean if you're treading into illegal territory that's a whole new level bro...
Legal it's hard to say I think innocence Lost being the sheer amount of horrific shit in it. If you think that one is too unoriginal like a lil faggot then prolly LSM...
Illegal totally different ball game probably either Wonderland or Cicada 3301 both are extremely fucked brutal mixtapes that will make you either depressed or lose faith in humanity especially If you're not well versed in gore or you aren't a pedo that shit will absolutely shatter ur brain... I suggest you don't go looking for it as it will fuck you up and you could potentially get time for watching it...

Also honestly it depends on what you're levels are... I mean if you're treading into illegal territory that's a whole new level bro...
Legal it's hard to say I think innocence Lost being the sheer amount of horrific shit in it. If you think that one is too unoriginal like a lil faggot then prolly LSM...
Illegal totally different ball game probably either Wonderland or Cicada 3301 both are extremely fucked brutal mixtapes that will make you either depressed or lose faith in humanity especially If you're not well versed in gore or you aren't a pedo that shit will absolutely shatter ur brain... I suggest you don't go looking for it as it will fuck you up and you could potentially get time for watching it...
damn right

Stop exaggerating

Stop exaggerating
How am I exaggerating he asked about mixtapes not individual clips and even if it was individual clips I'm not in pedo communities unlike you and also I don't go out of my way to find that shit so how about you tell me genius what's the worst mixtape since I've exaggerated my statement retard and I swear to God if you give me the same answer I put I will fucking rape and swat your whole fucking family blood line

There are 7 videos and it could be considered a mixtape although it really is not
There are 7 CLIPS taken from one video because the video is high definition and takes up too much file space without being clipped for sharing

How am I exaggerating he asked about mixtapes not individual clips and even if it was individual clips I'm not in pedo communities unlike you and also I don't go out of my way to find that shit so how about you tell me genius what's the worst mixtape since I've exaggerated my statement retard and I swear to God if you give me the same answer I put I will fucking rape and swat your whole fucking family blood line
You just admitted to watching PEDO comps fool

The first half of Diablous or whatever its called? Was really rough. I cant even imagine how the rest went.

Back