Community Timothy George Amoroso

maybe just leave the guy alone? he's an inspiration to a lot of the zoosadist community. a legend who's created some of the best and most well-known content in the community. let him enjoy his life

maybe just leave the guy alone? he's an inspiration to a lot of the zoosadist community. a legend who's created some of the best and most well-known content in the community. let him enjoy his life
how about u go hop on this sick cunts cock gobble it down ya little twink throat as u ain't ever touched pussy in your life and then do the world a favor and both blow ya fucked up brains out ya skulls ya fucking weird cunt.

Your "Community" ain't fucking welcome on this earth or this forum and are lucky to get away with being on earth scott free with ya fucked up ideologies. Adam finally got caught and i hope his cell mates rape and torture him like he did them poor animals as u can see from this thread us sickos don't like zoosadism so take your fucking opinion elsewhere ya fucking weirdo !

how about u go hop on this sick cunts cock gobble it down ya little twink throat as u ain't ever touched pussy in your life and then do the world a favor and both blow ya fucked up brains out ya skulls ya fucking weird cunt.

Your "Community" ain't fucking welcome on this earth or this forum and are lucky to get away with being on earth scott free with ya fucked up ideologies. Adam finally got caught and i hope his cell mates rape and torture him like he did them poor animals as u can see from this thread us sickos don't like zoosadism so take your fucking opinion elsewhere ya fucking weirdo !
well good luck trying to be internet heroes. as for tim, none of you have a chance when it comes to taking him down. i spoke with him a few months ago, and the man may be old, but he is smart that's for sure. apparently he's still enjoying animals too ;)

old and senile it wasn't hard getting hold of moths info moist kritikal too and what you think this 60 year old oap is smarter than them yeah he will eventually get gripped cause will make sure of it ripper thought he was safe and turns out he was scared off the internet from people who wanted him gone !

old and senile it wasn't hard getting hold of moths info moist kritikal too and what you think this 60 year old oap is smarter than them yeah he will eventually get gripped cause will make sure of it ripper thought he was safe and turns out he was scared off the internet from people who wanted him gone !
let's see what comes of it lol. i haven't spoke with the man in a while, but he's definitely a lot more cautious these days to no surprise. used to chat a lot with him on ADP. i know some things that haven't been exposed by kiwifarms or any youtubers making videos about him. last time we talked, i asked about meeting him to make some content, but he declined, because he "can't take any chances". so if there's anything the internet has accomplished so far, it's making him paranoid lmao

Most zoosadist were molested or abused themselves but were to weak and scared to do anything about it.
So they take it out on animals to feel superior to something cuz they can't fight back against someone in there own species, making them the lowest for of human.

well good luck trying to be internet heroes. as for tim, none of you have a chance when it comes to taking him down. i spoke with him a few months ago, and the man may be old, but he is smart that's for sure. apparently he's still enjoying animals too ;)
Lmao, pathetic troll attempt. You talked to him as much as my dog talks to my ass

Edit:I've literally never said anywhere, but this is an anymous gore site. 8 wasn't "raped" but I've been "molested". And it never made me do fucked up shit, he doesn't belong here with the rest of us,

I'm trying again I guess, I've had covid, and drunk, but I'm still down for the cause even tho I'm dying lol

Fuck I'm tryna look at all this information. There's more than I thought. Dd u make a whole video, I'm watching alrighg

Lmao, pathetic troll attempt. You talked to him as much as my dog talks to my ass

Edit:I've literally never said anywhere, but this is an anymous gore site. 8 wasn't "raped" but I've been "molested". And it never made me do fucked up shit, he doesn't belong here with the rest of us,
lmao believe whatever you want, but you don't know me and my connections i have with these people. shit even randoms who aren't in the community could've got in touch with tim while he was on reddit not too long ago

lmao believe whatever you want, but you don't know me and my connections i have with these people. shit even randoms who aren't in the community could've got in touch with tim while he was on reddit not too
Well now we just gotta get in touch with him a different way. Even if it's just finding out where he works. Or telegram, or whatever. I can't imagine he was on reddit for more than a few days lol.

Well now we just gotta get in touch with him a different way. Even if it's just finding out where he works. Or telegram, or whatever. I can't imagine he was on reddit for more than a few days lol.
he was on reddit for a good while, under multiple accounts as well. i might try contacting him again to see what he's up to these days. ever since i have dialed back on my animal murdering spree (around july), i haven't communicated with any other producers (includng tim), in the past couple months. don't know if i'll be able to reach out to him without my other devices tho. fucking feds man

he was on reddit for a good while, under multiple accounts as well. i might try contacting him again to see what he's up to these days. ever since i have dialed back on my animal murdering spree (around july), i haven't communicated with any other producers (
Bro, I wish to relate to everyone, but I just sincerely just hope you get caught

Bro, I wish to relate to everyone, but I just sincerely just hope you get caught
FBI already raided my house and took two devices from me to search for my content that i posted. luckily i'll be able to avoid prison and any other jail time. might be able to clear my record of this mess if i'm lucky. hopefully that's all that they want to bother me with lol

FBI already raided my house and took two devices from me to search for my content that i posted. luckily i'll be able to avoid prison and any other jail time. might be able to clear my record of this mess if i'm lucky. hopefully that's all that they want to bother me with lol
Huhhhhh... There's no use. But just, stop it lol

Back