Community Update Animal Area

DarkMaster

Administrator
Staff member
BloodyCoins
Due to problems that we all know about animals: accidents, animal abuse, sadism, etc., we removed the area section to continue keeping it online.
Can I upload videos of animals? - NO
Can I upload the video to pixeldrain, mega, etc and share link? - YEAH

It cannot be uploaded, but if someone wants to share links to other pages, for now we leave freedom for this

We already know that "this is bullshit" and blah blah bla.

I know, but that is not deepweb and you know that unfortunately we do not have the freedom to see and share anything.

So where do I find it? I joined a while back for gore deep level 2 and I just wonder if there is some way to get to it? I can’t post stuff due to the laws where I am currently situated.

what's the cause for all this change? i don't get it
So where do I find it? I joined a while back for gore deep level 2 and I just wonder if there is some way to get to it? I can’t post stuff due to the laws where I am currently situated.

The cause is several complaints and more than 5 attacks on the server in 48 hours due to the animals. I try to be clear with the community. I try to maintain the web but I can't find support, only complaints about why that section disappears, that it's a shitty forum if that section disappears, etc.
The section is giving problems and I'm looking for alternatives

The cause is several complaints and more than 5 attacks on the server in 48 hours due to the animals. I try to be clear with the community. I try to maintain the web but I can't find support, only complaints about why that section disappears, that it's a shitty forum if that section disappears, etc.
The section is giving problems and I'm looking for alternatives
Alternative could be Tor version of this web.

Thank you for being transparent, I'll definitely donate once I'm able to (prolly will take some time though)

Alternative could be Tor version of this web.
I am agree but next question is how can monetize?
Bitcoin from ads from dark markets
Agree with fake ripper that's honestly a amazing idea and would keep this site from sacraficing the content and followers... people have joined here for its wild west style gore content it'd keep this site from censorship not saying you'd have to remove this one incase people are retarded and don't use tor but maybe an alternative version mirror of this site for tor wouldn't be a bad idea tbh

Due to problems that we all know about animals: accidents, animal abuse, sadism, etc., we removed the area section to continue keeping it online.
Can I upload videos of animals? - NO
Can I upload the video to pixeldrain, mega, etc and share link? - YEAH

It cannot be uploaded, but if someone wants to share links to other pages, for now we leave freedom for this

We already know that "this is bullshit" and blah blah bla.

I know, but that is not deepweb and you know that unfortunately we do not have the freedom to see and share anything.
Would still love to know why many of my videos also got taken down, considering they didn´t contain any Animal footage at all...

Agree with fake ripper that's honestly a amazing idea and would keep this site from sacraficing the content and followers... people have joined here for its wild west style gore content it'd keep this site from censorship not saying you'd have to remove this one incase people are retarded and don't use tor but maybe an alternative version mirror of this site for tor wouldn't be a bad idea tbh
Thanks previously banned member for doxxing Fatal Attraction

Back