Community Update Animal Area

weirdo audio is not illegal why flag something that is not illegal
Are you freaking serious...? Are you really saying that this Audio should stay up on YouTube?
You know what? I´ve stated many times that i hate CP/AG, if you didn´t got it, it´s not my problem...

Are you freaking serious...? Are you really saying that this Audio should stay up on YouTube?
You know what? I´ve stated many times that i hate CP/AG, if you didn´t got it, it´s not my problem...
if its soo bad why did you download and reupload to the internet just for educational purposes right?

if its soo bad why did you download and reupload to the internet just for educational purposes right?
Because my videos are supposed to be as unpleasant (but legal) as possible...
You didn´t read my Statement regarding "Innocence Lost", didn´t you?

The cause is several complaints and more than 5 attacks on the server in 48 hours due to the animals. I try to be clear with the community. I try to maintain the web but I can't find support, only complaints about why that section disappears, that it's a shitty forum if that section disappears, etc.
The section is giving problems and I'm looking for alternatives
Hi mate,

Does this mean the deep gore 2 is now just all with the gore video section?

Because my videos are supposed to be as unpleasant (but legal) as possible...
You didn´t read my Statement regarding "Innocence Lost", didn´t you?
I don't understand why they try to shit on you and refuse to listen to you I think they just wanna get a rise out of you or something cuz it's not like you haven't stated this all before

I don't understand why they try to shit on you and refuse to listen to you I think they just wanna get a rise out of you or something cuz it's not like you haven't stated this all before
Lego put a cp clip with cp link watermark in his rape comp so the issue is glaring but resolved

Back