what was the worst you have seen?

Abaz

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
what was the last content you have seen that made you, even as blunt gore addict, say "damn son, that was heavy" and why?

The cartel stuff is usually pretty intense. They tend to torture their victims. The worst ones ive seen is the one where they skin people alive and start gutting them alive. Usually chopping them to pieces until they die of shock, which is often several minutes of pure agony.

Scream, Bitch! had some pretty nasty animal abuse clips in it and a father hanging his baby to death off the side of a hotel which was pretty shocking to see.

Longer cut of chechclear from forever ago. All the crap from The Collective is disturbing. Animal abuse for me is always a nogo.

well not gonna talk about the actual craziest ive seen but those cat therapist vids are pretty wild, maybe just because i dont watch a lot of animal hurt tho

I watched a man that my father worked with commit suicide.

I was at the gas station getting gas for my car at the time. He was already there. I recognized him but he didn't look up at me. He was at the pump opposite of me. He must of poured gas over himself while i was pumping gas. Next thing i know is the over whelming smell of gas, burning flesh, and screams.

By the time i found the extinguisher, it was already to late to save him. He died a few hours after at the burn unit.

He committed suicide over losing his building company.

It use to be the cartel one where they dismember the 19 yr old kid (three doritos later video). Now it's the latest cartel one where a man gets his face peeled off, stabbed in the neck, and then cut open vertically.

Back