what was the worst you have seen?

ā€˜fucker hangs a puppyā€™ fucked me up real bad. Iā€™ve seen people having their faces peeled off, Iā€™ve seen a pregnant cat being cut open and fed itā€™s own unborn offspring, but something about the way that puppy cried and whimpered and the look in its eyesā€¦ itā€™s almost like it was asking ā€œwhy?ā€ā€¦ and I fucking lost it. Shit made me hella sad.

ā€˜fucker hangs a puppyā€™ fucked me up real bad. Iā€™ve seen people having their faces peeled off, Iā€™ve seen a pregnant cat being cut open and fed itā€™s own unborn offspring, but something about the way that puppy cried and whimpered and the look in its eyesā€¦ itā€™s almost like it was asking ā€œwhy?ā€ā€¦ and I fucking lost it. Shit made me hella sad.
Which one is that ?

Animals nightmare the first puppy clip and the skinned dog one is extremely cruel.

i can watch anything no worries, but people screaming while dying a slow, violent death really makes me sad. dying afraid and violated must suck ass, I wish I have control over how I'll die when the inevitable comes

i can watch anything no worries, but people screaming while dying a slow, violent death really makes me sad. dying afraid and violated must suck ass, I wish I have control over how I'll die when the inevitable comes
I wish u this death soon

Back