Where did the General Chat go

chat no is broken, the reason is that it is only used by 3 users
Maybe one day when the page has more users I can reopen it
we need grow

chat no is broken, the reason is that it is only used by 3 users
Maybe one day when the page has more users I can reopen it
we need grow
You'll never grow if you keep messing with the website. Users enjoy chat even if it's just lurking. Taking away forum features is regressive. Get rid of the spam and reposts because those are actually a problem.

Yeah the last 3 people left on this site. What a fucking joke. Allow people spamming rape videos and requests for illegal content, but remove the chat room that was the only safe haven on this site.

Also it was used more than 3 users, it was clearly people who cared about this site. Well used to.

can be your point, but my point is that people do not enter for chat, enter to see videos, give opinion, etc.
the chat eats up a lot of server resources to only be used by three people.
I am sure that when we are bigger I will reopen but now that is the decision.

Yeah the last 3 people left on this site. What a fucking joke. Allow people spamming rape videos and requests for illegal content, but remove the chat room that was the only safe haven on this site.

Also it was used more than 3 users, it was clearly people who cared about this site. Well used to.
come on men are u kidding me?
some examples...you use chat but never upload conten.....riper1..no upload anyconten....Htuvnmqnb...no upload anyconten....
Precisely the people who complain about this decision are those who do not upload content to the forum, they only enter and talk in the chat.
Now they can watch and comment on the videos if they want and to chat they can use Telegram or WhatsApp

You know how many people left over the pop up ads so bad you could barely log in? Tons. Fix that then break something else for no good reason. Along with what you listed as actual problems.

come on men are u kidding me?
some examples...you use chat but never upload conten.....riper1..no upload anyconten....Htuvnmqnb...no upload anyconten....
Precisely the people who complain about this decision are those who do not upload content to the forum, they only enter and talk in the chat.
Now they can watch and comment on the videos if they want and to chat they can use Telegram or WhatsApp
Well considering I have uploaded content you're wrong on that point. This hardly encourages more uploads.

Back