Community Noticed a lot of people here go by names of popular mixtape makers.

hexedangel

đź–¤GoreLoverđź–¤
BloodyCoins
Things like, Lux, Ripper, Legion, etc etc.. Is there a reason behind this? Are some of you inspired by these mixtape makers?

I'm pretty sure the real ripper had an account on here called "ripper is dead" but I might be incorrect.

Isn't lux the founder of hurt 2 the core? Or is there another lux, or he also made mixes?

As for ripper, I realize that is the one here as ripper is dead. I gather he stopped making comps, and the ripper is dead moniker presumably reflects that? Any idea for what purpose he stopped?

Things like, Lux, Ripper, Legion, etc etc.. Is there a reason behind this? Are some of you inspired by these mixtape makers?

I'm pretty sure the real ripper had an account on here called "ripper is dead" but I might be incorrect.
RiD is just a kid who role plays

Isn't lux the founder of hurt 2 the core? Or is there another lux, or he also made mixes?

As for ripper, I realize that is the one here as ripper is dead. I gather he stopped making comps, and the ripper is dead moniker presumably reflects that? Any idea for what purpose he stopped?
Yea that's Lux. & i dont know why Rip stopped.

All of these are amateurs, the true creators of videos that marked a before and after do not put their name on the videos, much less advertise

The user Lux on this forum only got hold of a Matthew Graham name
Legion only upload recycled videos and softcore kiddy lol
The Ripper (the real one) never registered in this forum

All of these are amateurs, the true creators of videos that marked a before and after do not put their name on the videos, much less advertise

The user Lux on this forum only got hold of a Matthew Graham name
Legion only upload recycled videos and softcore kiddy lol
The Ripper (the real one) never registered in this forum
Wrong Ripper The real one behind the fucked up mixtapes is here as Ripperisdead a young dumb edgelord who got himself involved in dumb shit for clout I can confirm I had convinced him to make an account here I had contact with him as he made 7DS it's him idk if I believe he's a pedo I think he's just an attention whore femboi with no friends so he's developed a cult following via pedophilia mixtapes to make himself feel somewhat of importance

Matthew David Graham aka Lux founded Love 2 The Core and Hurt 2 The Core among other similarly themed webs he dubbed his Pedo Empire on Tor in the mid 2010s. Lux never produced content nor any compilations.

Back