Community Noticed a lot of people here go by names of popular mixtape makers.

Why any little cunt would even wanna be associated with any of these dirty little cunts ill never know and imo need lining up alongside there nonce idols and have pitbulls at there nuts the fucking nonces !

Why these pedos and weird sickos aint been caught and skinned yet and made into a mixtape ill never know id love nothing more then to get the fucking lot of um in a room with a drill a machete and a few screwdrivers of various sizes a car battery few buckets of boiling water and some rags them cunts wanna be legends i'd fucking turn them into one šŸ˜‚

Wrong Ripper The real one behind the fucked up mixtapes is here as Ripperisdead a young dumb edgelord who got himself involved in dumb shit for clout I can confirm I had convinced him to make an account here I had contact with him as he made 7DS it's him idk if I believe he's a pedo I think he's just an attention whore femboi with no friends so he's developed a cult following via pedophilia mixtapes to make himself feel somewhat of importance
So this dude decided to jump into spreading CSAM because his mom and dad neglected his ass? How the fuck did a kid end up on the Dark Net?

So this dude decided to jump into spreading CSAM because his mom and dad neglected his ass? How the fuck did a kid end up on the Dark Net?
Easy. Everyone can download Tor, although finding CP is a bit harder task. I can't say if Ripper was born into a horrible family, he never specified it, but he admitted that he hates humanity as whole.

Easy. Everyone can download Tor, although finding CP is a bit harder task. I can't say if Ripper was born into a horrible family, he never specified it, but he admitted that he hates humanity as whole.
Sadly itĀ“s rather common to find the kind of Footage youĀ“ve mentioned on TOR...
And even though i hate comparing myself to that guy, iĀ“m also misanthropic, but that doesnĀ“t justify or excuse the shit heĀ“s done...

Imagine you donĀ“t have any Friends, your Family doesnĀ“t like you and youĀ“re desperate for Attention, what are you gonna do...?
You try to provoke People in the most offensive way to get their Attention, simple as that...
And you also have to consider that he was 16/17 when he started to post his shit, so he obviously didnĀ“t thought much of the Consequences because he was/is do desperate and starved for Human Interaction, no matter if heĀ“s claiming to hate Humanity...

Imagine you donĀ“t have any Friends, your Family doesnĀ“t like you and youĀ“re desperate for Attention, what are you gonna do...?
You try to provoke People in the most offensive way to get their Attention, simple as that...
And you also have to consider that he was 16/17 when he started to post his shit, so he obviously didnĀ“t thought much of the Consequences because he was/is do desperate and starved for Human Interaction, no matter if heĀ“s claiming to hate Humanity...
Some people are fucked in the head, that's it. No matter how much care you will give to them, they will never change. Not saying that Ripper had a good family, but come on. Internet is filled to the brim with attention-seeking retards, if you think Ripper's case is hopeless, just remember the story of Lux. 21 year old king of all degenerates created most horrific sites on Darknet and encouraged his personal army of pedobastards to share CP and rape children. And that's all because he wanted attention and recognition. Also he didn't have a terrible family, otherwise he wouldn't live in their house unemployed.

Some people are fucked in the head, that's it. No matter how much care you will give to them, they will never change. Not saying that Ripper had a good family, but come on. Internet is filled to the brim with attention-seeking retards, if you think Ripper's case is hopeless, just remember the story of Lux. 21 year old king of all degenerates created most horrific sites on Darknet and encouraged his personal army of pedobastards to share CP and rape children. And that's all because he wanted attention and recognition. Also he didn't have a terrible family, otherwise he wouldn't live in their house unemployed.
YouĀ“re right, but if you ask me, People like Ripper, Lux etc. have pretty much lost their right to get help...
They knew exactly what they were doing and itĀ“s not like it was "just a one time Mistake" what they did...

Hates humanity? Dude hasn't even lived his damn life yet, but is already blowing the whistle already. Where the hell did he say this shit?

I also read somewhere that he got phished by someone on here. If someone can point the way to those chat logs, id be interested in seeing how he got caught.

Hates humanity? Dude hasn't even lived his damn life yet, but is already blowing the whistle already. Where the hell did he say this shit?

I also read somewhere that he got phished by someone on here. If someone can point the way to those chat logs, id be interested in seeing how he got caught.
Well, he wasnĀ“t shy telling People his Views on Humanity and he also told me when we were talking to each other...

He got caught because he thought heĀ“s "untouchable" or some shit and posted illegal Material on Twitter which got reported and thatĀ“s how the Feds found him, the phishing/doxxing happened after that...

the boy got his school threatened by me with a m4 lol the kids a fanny and will never show his face again not under the ripper name anyway maybe a new alias but i think us doxing the little femboi made him shit bricks i don't think he shall return

Yeap, those guys are telling truth. He was doxxed twice, Idk how it happened the first time, but the second time one of this site's members wasted a ton of time trying to phish Ripper. Afaik he made him register on one suspicious site and voila, Ripper's IP became known to everyone. This boy lives in quiet a small town, so I guess it made the whole situation so much worse for this little turd. DM me if you want to contact that doxxer, just don't forget to thank him.
If you want to see the only Ripper's interview that I've heard of, just check this out:
The interview is real as they contacted with each other on this forum.

Yeap, those guys are telling truth. He was doxxed twice, Idk how it happened the first time, but the second time one of this site's members wasted a ton of time trying to phish Ripper. Afaik he made him register on one suspicious site and voila, Ripper's IP became known to everyone. This boy lives in quiet a small town, so I guess it made the whole situation so much worse for this little turd. DM me if you want to contact that doxxer, just don't forget to thank him.
If you want to see the only Ripper's interview that I've heard of, just check this out:
The interview is real as they contacted with each other on this forum.
Wow. Great video. Very informative. I just found a new channel to sub to. Thanks!

So, why in the blue waffle fuck is Plagued Moth running around claiming that Ripper is this gremlin looking dude named Fergie? In fact, who the fuck is this Fergie? Startd to watch Moth's channel for a while but now it looks like all hes doing is complaining about his mental health.

So, why in the blue waffle fuck is Plagued Moth running around claiming that Ripper is this gremlin looking dude named Fergie? In fact, who the fuck is this Fergie? Startd to watch Moth's channel for a while but now it looks like all hes doing is complaining about his mental health.
It is known that Fag Moth accused a wrong guy, real Ripper lives in Summerville, Georgia. If anything else needed, his IP is...
Nah, just forget about this living turd and let the shit dry out.

It is known that Fag Moth accused a wrong guy, real Ripper lives in Summerville, Georgia. If anything else needed, his IP is...
Nah, just forget about this living turd and let the shit dry out.
trust me if anything that whole chef disgrace shit i seen was him and then he second guessed it

trust me if anything that whole chef disgrace shit i seen was him and then he second guessed it
*GASP* NOOOOO!! NOT THE DIABOICAL CHEF BOY-ARE-I-RETARDED!!! Was anyone able to crack the codes so we can stop Metal Gear or some other shit?!

Seriously, talk about bitches who go online and make up stories about how they were "almost raped". How are we supposed to crack this code anyways? Where the fuck are we supposed to find any hint of this shit.

na it was all bollocks last we heard was him saying this site was exempt from his shit cause i went mental i thought i may of been a pgp key or a password to a disgusting forum or some shit on tor but since just b4 xmas nothing ...................

*GASP* NOOOOO!! NOT THE DIABOICAL CHEF BOY-ARE-I-RETARDED!!! Was anyone able to crack the codes so we can stop Metal Gear or some other shit?!

Seriously, talk about bitches who go online and make up stories about how they were "almost raped". How are we supposed to crack this code anyways? Where the fuck are we supposed to find any hint of this shit.

you believe everything they tell you and read

Back