Community Noticed a lot of people here go by names of popular mixtape makers.

I'm in the camp of "I'll believe it when i see it". Everyone made a big deal about this going on (except here, of course), and I was curious about this dude acting like a supervillian or soething.

I'm in the camp of "I'll believe it when i see it". Everyone made a big deal about this going on (except here, of course), and I was curious about this dude acting like a supervillian or soething.
I'm telling you all what I know. I can share contacts with the person who brought Ripper here and doxxed him. He will tell you the same but with more details. And also we have Ripper's IP, so... You can just ask c3po if this IP matches with the IP of Ripper's account on this site. Only Cosmos is still in denial that this is the same person or maybe he wants to cause more confusion? Who knows.

I'm telling you all what I know. I can share contacts with the person who brought Ripper here and doxxed him. He will tell you the same but with more details. And also we have Ripper's IP, so... You can just ask c3po if this IP matches with the IP of Ripper's account on this site. Only Cosmos is still in denial that this is the same person or maybe he wants to cause more confusion? Who knows.
bro we know what we know and anyone can say what they like at the end of the day we was all here 1st hand with ripper then that chef who has been slightly active just b4 new year with some bs legal tape that was a ripper rip off and wasn't worth bringing any attention too i'm not some gore hound like half these lot i guarantee some cunt asks for it so that's why i've not bothered mentioning it i got my team i gathered and have been the people to review any media found and there just normal people they dont do comps they don't do this gore clout im gunna make edgy borderline illegal shit for some kind of attention hes a ripper larper and sociopath someone whos begging for attention and he wont get it here thats for sure

I'm telling you all what I know. I can share contacts with the person who brought Ripper here and doxxed him. He will tell you the same but with more
details. And also we have Ripper's IP, so... You can just ask c3po if this IP matches with the IP of Ripper's account on this site. Only Cosmos is still in denial that this is the same person or maybe he wants to cause more confusion? Who knows.
Oh, I was refering to this Chef Disgrace guy acting like a cheap supervillian, what with the codes sent out to certain groups and a countdown to hen his mixtapes release unless some stupid hashtag has been shared enough.

You know, recently some youtuber by the name of MamaMax pretty much killed his youtube career after making an ass of himself trying to expose some cult leader and rapist, but without any proof whatsoever. Why do I keep thinking those two go hand in hand?

BTW, sure if you can send some of those logs, that' be cool

Back