Community The hypocrisy in the gore community

L

LadyCaterpillar

That's just me venting... I'm open to honest discussions, but I'll just respectfully ignore any trolling.

So, I've always noticed the lack of self-awareness in the gore community for a while, it bothers me a bit. There's always a group of people in the communities that will try to convince you they are morally superior for not consuming specific kinds of messed up stuff (be it animal cruelty, be it kids being beaten, corpses being disrespected, women being abused, can be anything, really). I fully comprehend why someone outside of the community would judge, as they should tbh, but if you are inside you are already getting some satisfaction out of watching other people's suffering. You are getting serotonin out of consuming someone's misery, someone's pain, while watching someone burning alive, being tortured, being decapitated, skinned, flayed... It is ALL messed up. We are all degenerates here, but at least I am not a hypocrite.

That said I understand and fully support the staff not hosting illegal stuff, after all, it's your asshole that would be free to play at the closest jail if you did.

I can watch most gore just not animal related material ( probably because I always grew up around animals ) I will still watch but it does take me a while of it's a 30 second clip it would take me about 20 min of thinking should I watch and another 2 or 3 days to actually see it 😂😂

you must of read stories about this site before i showed up best believe none of that shit is hosted here no zoo sadisim or csam as a matter of fact i spend my time eradicating those kind of people from the community cause pedos use the gore community like its a foreign country u can run from crimes in ya country the only staff here is myself and @Mor as moderators and @DarkMaster being the domain owner and fyi i dont get any nice feeling from gore i dont consume it daily like these people im here simply to police content being hosted here and nothing more.

That's just me venting... I'm open to honest discussions, but I'll just respectfully ignore any trolling.

So, I've always noticed the lack of self-awareness in the gore community for a while, it bothers me a bit. There's always a group of people in the communities that will try to convince you they are morally superior for not consuming specific kinds of messed up stuff (be it animal cruelty, be it kids being beaten, corpses being disrespected, women being abused, can be anything, really). I fully comprehend why someone outside of the community would judge, as they should tbh, but if you are inside you are already getting some satisfaction out of watching other people's suffering. You are getting serotonin out of consuming someone's misery, someone's pain, while watching someone burning alive, being tortured, being decapitated, skinned, flayed... It is ALL messed up. We are all degenerates here, but at least I am not a hypocrite.

That said I understand and fully support the staff not hosting illegal stuff, after all, it's your asshole that would be free to play at the closest jail if you did.
Agreed it's annoying all the lack of self awareness which plagues this niche.

WIthout insulting you, but have you ever considered that some of us watch Gore Footage for other Reasons than "enjoying it"...?

You're saying this like we all jerk off to videos with animal abuse and dying kids. No, it doesn't work like that. But anyway, it all comes down to your empathy. We empathize with kids more than with adults and we empathize with animals even more than with kids. As for me, gore is gore, and watching cartel execution is no better than watching a chinese teen burning a cat alive.

Last edited:
You're saying this like we all jerk off to videos with animal abuse and dying kids. No, it doesn't work like that. But anyway, it all comes down to your empathy. We empathize with kids more than with adults and we empathize with animals even more than with kids. As for me, gore is gore, and watching cartel execution is no better than watching a chinese teen burning a cat alive.

I never said it is a sexual thing necessarily, tho. I'll make it clear that I don't think it is a sexual thing for the majority of the community. But it still ain't worth a golden star to go on your computer and actively search for people being tortured by other people, now, is it? Degenerate behavior either way. I also sympathize more with animals, I get you, I can't watch the ones involving animals, but I won't pretend I'm somehow better while I watch a guy having his face ripped off.

you must of read stories about this site before i showed up best believe none of that shit is hosted here no zoo sadisim or csam as a matter of fact i spend my time eradicating those kind of people from the community cause pedos use the gore community like its a foreign country u can run from crimes in ya country the only staff here is myself and @Mor as moderators and @DarkMaster being the domain owner and fyi i dont get any nice feeling from gore i dont consume it daily like these people im here simply to police content being hosted here and nothing more.

I'll repeat: I support the staff in the decision of not hosting anything illegal, that's not what the post is about, and no, I didn't knew this site had a reputation, and I didn't even mentioned CP, gore involving kids ain't CP. Makes someone a pedo to watch gore involving kids the same way it makes someone gay to watch gore involving men (spoiler: it doesn't).
My point is that I'm no better than someone that watch gore involving kids just cause the people in the gore I consume have already grown. In the end it is all beings with feelings suffering.

WIthout insulting you, but have you ever considered that some of us watch Gore Footage for other Reasons than "enjoying it"...?

Then why else would you be watching it? And have in mind I never said you would be enjoying it in a sexual way necessarily, should've made it clear.

It's not hypocrisy, it's double moral hahaha

Then why else would you be watching it? And have in mind I never said you would be enjoying it in a sexual way necessarily, should've made it clear.
Hm...Let my try to put it this way:
(And please keep in mind that i´m only talking about myself)

I´m used to Violence and Death since i was 3 years old, so i can´t deny that watching Gore Footage has a different Effect on me...
I don´t enjoy what is happening in those Videos and i´m not trying to glorify what is happening within my Videos, but the complete Opposite...
Furthermore, i don´t feel any sexual Pleasure (or pleasure in general) while watching People suffer/die...
It might sound paradox, but i hate Violence against Animals becuase i have a Cat which i have adopted a while ago...
Even if you most likely don´t agree, but there has to be some form of Boundaries, even when it comes to Gore Footage...
And yes, you might won´t believe me, but this Site (or the Gore Community in general) is not only crowded with Edgy Teenagers,
but also People who perceive watching Gore Footage as a form of "Human Psychology"...

So i´m not gonna ask you to tolerate my Opinions, but i would like to ask you to try to see some of us as...well...although we have our issues, we´re not dangerous...

Hm...Let my try to put it this way:
(And please keep in mind that i´m only talking about myself)

I´m used to Violence and Death since i was 3 years old, so i can´t deny that watching Gore Footage has a different Effect on me...
I don´t enjoy what is happening in those Videos and i´m not trying to glorify what is happening within my Videos, but the complete Opposite...
Furthermore, i don´t feel any sexual Pleasure (or pleasure in general) while watching People suffer/die...
It might sound paradox, but i hate Violence against Animals becuase i have a Cat which i have adopted a while ago...
Even if you most likely don´t agree, but there has to be some form of Boundaries, even when it comes to Gore Footage...
And yes, you might won´t believe me, but this Site (or the Gore Community in general) is not only crowded with Edgy Teenagers,
but also People who perceive watching Gore Footage as a form of "Human Psychology"...

So i´m not gonna ask you to tolerate my Opinions, but i would like to ask you to try to see some of us as...well...although we have our issues, we´re not dangerous...
Same bro. I don't recieve any cerotonin by watching gore, as for me it's like watching a national geographic documentary. It all started because of early exposure to shocking content (thank God it didn't start as brutal as in your case, first time I've seen a corpse in real life was at like 9 years old and it wasn't my grandfather) and because of my morbid curiosity. Hard to explain because it's far more complicated than that, but still it doesn't change the fact that I don't enjoy it in the way the guy above thinks I enjoy. It's like watching true crime documentaries, but even better.

HY @Legion AND MANY MORE I AM A STUDENT DOING INTERN UNDER MY PROFESSER TO STUDY MORE ABOUT HUMA BEHAVIOR AT STRESS I AM OBSERVING FROM A QUITE TIME SO I WANT TO ASK YOU FEW QUESTION AND ALLL THOSE WHO IS WATCHING GORE MORE THAN 10 YEARS ?????????? PLZ GIVE ME SOMETHING LEGION TO COMPLETE MY RESEARCH PAPERS

I'll repeat: I support the staff in the decision of not hosting anything illegal, that's not what the post is about, and no, I didn't knew this site had a reputation, and I didn't even mentioned CP, gore involving kids ain't CP. Makes someone a pedo to watch gore involving kids the same way it makes someone gay to watch gore involving men (spoiler: it doesn't).
My point is that I'm no better than someone that watch gore involving kids just cause the people in the gore I consume have already grown. In the end it is all beings with feelings suffering.
Good sensible take
Welcome to Gore Book

Morality is different in different people. Some of us consume pain, some of us are more empathetic and just want to find some shocking content just like people enjoying horror content

I can watch most gore just not animal related material ( probably because I always grew up around animals ) I will still watch but it does take me a while of it's a 30 second clip it would take me about 20 min of thinking should I watch and another 2 or 3 days to actually see it 😂😂
i grew up around a looot of animals mostly cats and dogs and i love them truly i love animals they make me feel very good but sometimes i watch some animal abuse just to see how bad it is

Last edited:
I couldn't care less what strangers think of me. I love animals so I can only deal wish natural things like having to kill to eat n feed your kids.
People I also have love for but let's face it we are horrible and we've been horrible from the very beginning and it's hard to sympathize with ignorant heartless people. Ive never been able to watch beheadings with a dull knifknife so I definitely can't watch everything but It's not cause I feel holier-than-thou. ❤️❤️
Although without a doubt I'm smarter than the average bear. Lol

Back