Community The hypocrisy in the gore community

The title included words like son and boy plus within the first second the viewer can see it's a child. It's odd to make the statement against child abuse videos then make a joke about one. As the kids today say Caught in 4K but it provided a live example of the theme of this thread so there's lulz in that.
execpt that by the title, you could also think that is a teenager or young adult, also the shit video is pretty tame since there was no gore

execpt that by the title, you could also think that is a teenager or young adult, also the shit video is pretty tame since there was no gore
Child abuse is still child abuse and those videos are forbidden on Gorebook

Yes you're right, to a certain degree, People "like us" are worse than "regular People" and I'm also consider myself worse than you (or other People) because of my Involvement regarding Child Gore Footage...

It's certainly no Excuse, but that's why I'm always trying to make my Gore Mixtapes as unpleasant (but legal) as possible...
You're not supposed to like or even "enjoy" them and since because I don't want to see Animals getting hurt
(and of course no PDF Footage), I'm not using such Footage for my Videos...

I know quite a few People who are watching Animal Gore/Zoosadism Videos, but I respect them and also still talk to them...
When it comes to Gore Videos, everyone can watch what he/she/they/them/it wants, the only thing that's annoying me is when People say things like
"This site sucks now because all the Zoosadism is gone...!"...
I also had to promise the Admin to turn down the amount of Child Gore Footage in my Videos as much as possible, so what...?
It's his Site, so his Rules, as simple as that...
See, in my opinion, you are not worse than anyone here cause you make child gore mixtapes. The grown-ups we see on the regular gore have been kids at some point too, they're still someone's son/daughter, maybe someone's father/mother, and might be actual good people, and being Brazilian I know for a fact (by knowing some of the cases from news and stuff) that some of the people in some gore mixtapes that go around definitely did not deserve the fate they got, so to me it is all bad the same, and saying all that I should probably stop watching, but I assume you guys get it that it ain't so easy, someone talk about a mixtape and I GOTTA see it. Every time.

No but what i am saying is there different nuances in the Greyzone, theres still some content Gorerelated thats more morrally wrong to Watch than others
That's where we disagree, and I guess it is ok to disagree, but to me it is all the same, morally speaking. But as long as we are not engaging in any way, or incentivizing, perhaps we all might even get to heaven?

I dont want to be wholesome, I just dont want to watch people abusing animals or kids. Plus is also not a good idea to host this types of content, since it could bring legal problems
Well, you don't strike me as the kind of guy who goes to gore forums to look down on others, so you're fine. Some people might say that's edgy, but I'll take edgy over hypocrite any day.

Yet you did in the Chinese child abuse thread which goes back to the OP's point

That's a child and that's abuse
YES! You totally got the point! Damn, I should've read the whole thread before answering stuff, now my last comment is going to sound real silly. Oh well, just happy I got my point across either way, even if you agree with it or not.

Animals and kids are fair game (especially animals), but I can appreciate DM's decision to not host it. I'd be naive to ask him for anything otherwise.
No, fr, that I agree with, I don't want the website to be taken down after all, like all the others, and don't wanna tiptoe around the content either, so I don't end up with stuff in here that would get me jailed (that Antichrist mixtape was a scare, let me tell you). The staff has all the right to keep their assholes safe and away from the jail buddies, I intend to do the same, so it's a yay staff from me. I admit I don't get how the line isn't clear from kid gore to CP, it's clear to me, but in the staff's place I wouldn't take my chances either, imagine trying to argue that with a judge lol

See, in my opinion, you are not worse than anyone here cause you make child gore mixtapes. The grown-ups we see on the regular gore have been kids at some point too, they're still someone's son/daughter, maybe someone's father/mother, and might be actual good people, and being Brazilian I know for a fact (by knowing some of the cases from news and stuff) that some of the people in some gore mixtapes that go around definitely did not deserve the fate they got, so to me it is all bad the same, and saying all that I should probably stop watching, but I assume you guys get it that it ain't so easy, someone talk about a mixtape and I GOTTA see it. Every time.
ThereĀ“s nothing wrong with being curios about Gore/Mixtapes and yes, watching that Stuff over a long period of Time isnĀ“t healthy...
There are a few People to which iĀ“m talking which also had a horrible past, similar to the Footage you find in some of my Videos and theyĀ“re are anything but dangerous, they just need someone whoĀ“s listening to them...
So, without insulting you, we both know that many Video containing Child Gore also come from South America and that those Videos also get "produced" because People ask for them, but how can you do something like this to your Child...?

ThereĀ“s nothing wrong with being curios about Gore/Mixtapes and yes, watching that Stuff over a long period of Time isnĀ“t healthy...
There are a few People to which iĀ“m talking which also had a horrible past, similar to the Footage you find in some of my Videos and theyĀ“re are anything but dangerous, they just need someone whoĀ“s listening to them...
So, without insulting you, we both know that many Video containing Child Gore also come from South America and that those Videos also get "produced" because People ask for them, but how can you do something like this to your Child...?
I've never seen many Child Gore coming from here, people here are pretty protective with the kids, generally speaking. Much of the gruesome jail footage is committed against guys who abused and/or killed kids. Other than that is all cartel stuff, those guys specifically are pretty ruthless, but if you stay away from Rio de Janeiro (and it's cartel) you'll be fine, that's where many of that footage come from. If you are including cp in the child gore (and I do believe some people might watch that out of morbid curiosity, but I wouldn't include it) then there might be some more footage, that I don't know, but I know we have a problem with gringos coming to the poorest areas here, where many of the people are indigenous even, and paying to rape the kids, and the kids will oblige cause they are hungry, and the family will allow cause they are hungry too and did the same when they were kids themselves so you get a bit desensitized. Those are exceptions and will happen in the poorest areas, so the rest of the country kinda just forgets this is happening, most don't even know. The rest wanna help but don't know how, and the ones that can help don't seem to, and I don't know why is that.

And don't worry, I don't feel offended, I fully expect people from the gore community to have the worst possible view of Brazil, I mean, the cartel works hard to spread that view around, they want to be feared, they like that attention. Most of Brazilians don't actually know shit like beheading, skinning or whatever goes down tho, I know cause I look for it, general public just get the news that "cartel criminals get jailed for killing three women from rival gang in a swamp", or something. We don't go around and see people being tortured, especially the kids.

Look at his profile. He seems to write english well to me.
I mean, I think I write english well enough and it is not my first language, and since it isn't a language I hear or use everyday I'm not always up to date with the slangs and abbreviations and stuff. I did had to search what PM meant at some point, that's why I'm saying that lol

I mean, I think I write english well enough and it is not my first language, and since it isn't a language I hear or use everyday I'm not always up to date with the slangs and abbreviations and stuff. I did had to search what PM meant at some point, that's why I'm saying that lol
Good for you

And don't worry, I don't feel offended, I fully expect people from the gore community to have the worst possible view of Brazil, I mean, the cartel works hard to spread that view around, they want to be feared, they like that attention. Most of Brazilians don't actually know shit like beheading, skinning or whatever goes down tho, I know cause I look for it, general public just get the news that "cartel criminals get jailed for killing three women from rival gang in a swamp", or something. We don't go around and see people being tortured, especially the kids.
Nah my dear, i didnĀ“t meant to say that the entirety of Brazil is a Shithole, every Country has their own Problems...
For example, when you said that Gringos travel to the poorest Areas and pay Parents, so they can...well, you know what i mean, that reminded me of Asian Countries because like that also happen there...
DonĀ“t get me wrong, but a Video from a Cartel has a "Message", the Execution getĀ“s filmed because they want to make a Statement, not like certain other Videos...
And considering that Gorehounds like me are constantly browsing the Internet for new Footage, itĀ“s not surprising that we also come across Cartel Footage more often and being more desensitized is one thing...but thatĀ“s what i also donĀ“t understand...
Yes, in extremely poor Areas People are desperate to get some Money, but when you got abused as a Kid from a "Gringo", you know exactly how horrible it was for you, so how can you do this willingly to your own Kids...?

Nah my dear, i didnĀ“t meant to say that the entirety of Brazil is a Shithole, every Country has their own Problems...
For example, when you said that Gringos travel to the poorest Areas and pay Parents, so they can...well, you know what i mean, that reminded me of Asian Countries because like that also happen there...
DonĀ“t get me wrong, but a Video from a Cartel has a "Message", the Execution getĀ“s filmed because they want to make a Statement, not like certain other Videos...
And considering that Gorehounds like me are constantly browsing the Internet for new Footage, itĀ“s not surprising that we also come across Cartel Footage more often and being more desensitized is one thing...but thatĀ“s what i also donĀ“t understand...
Yes, in extremely poor Areas People are desperate to get some Money, but when you got abused as a Kid from a "Gringo", you know exactly how horrible it was for you, so how can you do this willingly to your own Kids...?
How can you say something is so horrible if you have never experienced something else? When the kids are grown enough to go alone they go alone, willingly. You see kids chasing the gringos to sell themselves for the price of a Monster can and that's their reality and they will avoid police if there's ever a patrol, so they won't stop them, because if they won't provide them another option. It is a problem being currently debated right now in Brazil, actually, because a singer from a close region sang a song about it in a TV show and just now many people here are founding out about it, and everyone is pissed, the country is livid, today we have people in the streets of a big city here asking for justice. But as I said, pedo here is not an issue like it is in the Asian countries, and neither is kid gore as far as I'm aware, we have a problem with sexual tourism in general, but cause gringos come here just to have sex with the Brazilians (the adults), but they'll have sex with the gringos cause they like it, I mean, it's consensual sex, who doesn't like that?
About the cartel videos that's sadistic people doing sadistic shit to spread a message, but they don't live past 30, they always get killed too, either by police or rivals, so they stay a limited number

Sex abuse victims, particularly male sex abuse victims, are significantly more likely to offend than their non-victim peers, often in a fashion not too dissimilar from their own lived experience. There's a huge conversation to be had about sexual trauma and its role in the development of illegal paraphilias. I don't have specific numbers on it, but it's at the very least a pretty common, though depressing, piece of wisdom.

Back