Community The worst mixtape?

I understand about the age, I didn't realize it and I'm going to watch it anyway, I don't care if it's very disturbing I'm going to get it anyway without help or with help, oh and just so you know, NO I come from tiktok and someone I know I had told about those videos that you watch and I didn't see.
What is the most disturbing shit you've ever seen?

By the way, if anyone is willing to send me the lovelys savage mixtape video or another one that is much worse than that, do it on a social network, or send it privately

NOW I'M FUCKING CURIOUS TELL ME WHEN I CAN FIND THIS TYPE OF STUFF
Also honestly it depends on what you're levels are... I mean if you're treading into illegal territory that's a whole new level bro...
Legal it's hard to say I think innocence Lost being the sheer amount of horrific shit in it. If you think that one is too unoriginal like a lil faggot then prolly LSM...
Illegal totally different ball game probably either Wonderland or Cicada 3301 both are extremely fucked brutal mixtapes that will make you either depressed or lose faith in humanity especially If you're not well versed in gore or you aren't a pedo that shit will absolutely shatter ur brain... I suggest you don't go looking for it as it will fuck you up and you could potentially get time for watching i

Back