Community The worst mixtape?

Well, honestly I'm 14 years old even though you don't want to believe me, and if you believe me, I know you're wondering now, what is a 14-year-old boy doing here? Well, I've seen enough. I have been reading everything you put here, and honestly I am used to seeing gore and among other things, although I have my questions, are you excited to see children beaten and abused? And how strong are those videos? I'm referring to Savage Lovely and other videos you mentioned. The truth is I would like to see them, I suppose it is the most extreme thing there is and as everyone says... I am determined I want to see those videos and I want to see what happens and check if it is as strong as they say. What's more, I know that maybe they're going to expel me but I don't care anyway, I'll come back and I won't leave until I get what I want. And don't make fun of me, I'm serious, I won't leave until I get what I want.

I'm sure I want to see it, I've seen enough, suicides, murders, accidents, and executions. I just need to see those types of videos that I've never seen in my life... although, at the same time I think about how my mind will be after watching such thing...

I'm sure I want to see it, I've seen enough, suicides, murders, accidents, and executions. I just need to see those types of videos that I've never seen in my life... although, at the same time I think about how my mind will be after watching such thing...
First off, don't mention your age here because mod simply bans everyone who looks like a kid that came from TikTok. Second, it's not worth it for you, dude. These mixtapes are far worse than almost anything published on normal gore sites, they don't really have heavy focus on gore, but on more disturbing things.

Well, honestly I'm 14 years old even though you don't want to believe me, and if you believe me, I know you're wondering now, what is a 14-year-old boy doing here? Well, I've seen enough. I have been reading everything you put here, and honestly I am used to seeing gore and among other things, although I have my questions, are you excited to see children beaten and abused? And how strong are those videos? I'm referring to Savage Lovely and other videos you mentioned. The truth is I would like to see them, I suppose it is the most extreme thing there is and as everyone says... I am determined I want to see those videos and I want to see what happens and check if it is as strong as they say. What's more, I know that maybe they're going to expel me but I don't care anyway, I'll come back and I won't leave until I get what I want. And don't make fun of me, I'm serious, I won't leave until I get what I want.
Stay in school.

First off, don't mention your age here because mod simply bans everyone who looks like a kid that came from TikTok. Second, it's not worth it for you, dude. These mixtapes are far worse than almost anything published on normal gore sites, they don't really have heavy focus on gore, but on more disturbing things.
I understand about the age, I didn't realize it and I'm going to watch it anyway, I don't care if it's very disturbing I'm going to get it anyway without help or with help, oh and just so you know, NO I come from tiktok and someone I know I had told about those videos that you watch and I didn't see.

It's gore bro nothing more

You tell em kid. You're gonna do what you're gonna do. We've all been there. If you get traumatized at least it's only yourself to blame.
Why do they call me kid? I'm sorry but I don't like it. When they call me a child they make me feel like I'm small and I don't like it. Please can you treat me like I'm big? Call me friend or boy but less like boy, I seriously don't like it...

You tell em kid. You're gonna do what you're gonna do. We've all been there. If you get traumatized at least it's only yourself to blame.
Yes, I already said it... I myself am to blame for soon leaving my mind very hurt, I understand that some of you try to advise me but I'm not interested. I already said, I'm going to see it, I want to see it and I don't care if they're going to help me get the video or not. With help or without help I'm going to make it. If they expel me I'll come back, Again and again.

Back