Community Truth

Go back to your coffin you 40yo delusional subhuman.
There is no laws that says animal gore is illegal. It is in seegore in deadhouse etc from a long ass time

If you can find abuse animal and zoosadism in "deadhouse.org" and "seegore.com", why not go there and enjoy their content?
You won't be able to find it here in goreflix but I'm sure that Seegore and Deadhouse will be happy to welcome you so you can share your wonderful content with them.

i got a serious question dont come back at me with some troll comments i want serious intellectual responses only (hard for some of you to do i know) but what makes you want to view the most degenerate of content like humanity has always been fucked up and dark people living within it but why cant some people be happy with what they have i dont agree with cp or rape or animal abuse and dont understand what gets the dopamine rushing in your brain accessing such content im genuinely curious how these new age mixtape makers got into what they do and why they do it
Big đź‘Ť for not agreeing with these things.
Why do you agree with people getting slaughtered, abused, tortured ?
Why do you think you're a normal human not a subhuman? And I'm not trolling you when i say subhuman

There is no laws that says you cant post it. You're giving me basic animal rights
bro ive not even had a can of redbull yet ive only just woke up i would of guessed something in there would have information about legalities worldwide and is just morals anyways man

If you can find abuse animal and zoosadism in "deadhouse.org" and "seegore.com", why not go there and enjoy their content?
You won't be able to find it here in goreflix but I'm sure that Seegore and Deadhouse will be happy to welcome you so you can share your wonderful content with them.
I don't enjoy the suffering of any living creature. You're sick for assuming that.

bro ive not even had a can of redbull yet ive only just woke up i would of guessed something in there would have information about legalities worldwide and is just morals anyways man
You're taking about morals?!

Big đź‘Ť for not agreeing with these things.
Why do you agree with people getting slaughtered, abused, tortured ?
Why do you think you're a normal human not a subhuman? And I'm not trolling you when i say subhuman
bro just cause i don't own a youtube channel doesn't mean i don't have a genuine interest in the psychology of the new age of gore hounds and mixtape creators so to answer your question i don't agree with innocents involved in unnecessary violence that could be from animals to children to adults from a young age ive loved horror then as i got into my twink teen part of my life i got into mondo shockumentaries like traces of death then @ 15 i watched the mixtape i put up here a day or so ago and only recently after 10 years coming back after getting into the goings on in mexico and it brought me back to shit i left alone for a decade and i've come back to see that it's a younger generation now and the content requested is beyond degenerate and i do phantom how the brains wired so that kind of answers both ya questions in one blow mate i see myself as human because i can view certain content with a conscience and feeling and think of the bigger picture behind the gore within the video anything i view anything i watch has a backstory to it i dont outright seek gore content

i watched tetsuo the ironman at 12 lol just always had a interest in the subject of violence and the human mind

ill upload another one from the vault that i grew up watching for you to understand the type of mixtapes i watched growing up and why i dont get why the new age have to involve illegal or borderline illegal material in there mixtapes and what goes through their minds when producing this stuff hopefully i can upload the upscaled one as its again a very old mixtape

There is no laws that says you cant post it. You're giving me basic animal rights
Well, a website locate in the US can't host them, because it's sharing them, you can't post them because it's also sharing, and you can't send them via pm to someone, because it's sharing.

At this point, do you want a fucking drawing that explain the law ?

Well, a website locate in the US can't host them, because it's sharing them, you can't post them because it's also sharing, and you can't send them via pm to someone, because it's sharing.

At this point, do you want a fucking drawing that explain the law ?
Did you get this information from your mom's butthole?
In what state?
There is no internet laws that says you can't post animal gore, if there was, all animal gore will gets banned immediately from all sites just like cp.
There is a dozen other websites that contain animal stuff

It's not illegal you fucking chimpanzee. There is no laws lmao. It's literally in deadhouse org
Dude why are you even arguing ? Someone posted a wiki link to said law, it was signed by Obama in 2010, there's an emphasis on crush videos, but it's a bit unclear what else is could be illegal. The owner of a website is better off not allowing any form of animal cruelty, and don't tell me zoosadist and crush vids aren't " cruelty " .

Anyway wtf are you even referring to when you say " animal gore " without cruelty ?

True I saw some on deadhouse yeah, there's 25 seconds of 1 bitch 9 pups and some other crap, but guess what, but seegore and goresee banned them. Your argument is bad as fuck.

You know there's websites out there with CP ? Does that mean CP is not illegal ? Of course not you absolute fucking moron. I'm done with you, you have been destroyed to the point of being FUBAR, and by a link to wiki :LOL:

Dude why are you even arguing ? Someone posted a wiki link to said law, it was signed by Obama in 2010, there's an emphasis on crush videos, but it's a bit unclear what else is could be illegal. The owner of a website is better off not allowing any form of animal cruelty, and don't tell me zoosadist and crush vids aren't " cruelty " .

Anyway wtf are you even referring to when you say " animal gore " without cruelty ?

True I saw some on deadhouse yeah, there's 25 seconds of 1 bitch 9 pups and some other crap, but guess what, but seegore and goresee banned them. Your argument is bad as fuck.

You know there's websites out there with CP ? Does that mean CP is not illegal ? Of course not you absolute fucking moron. I'm done with you, you have been destroyed to the point of being FUBAR, and by a link to wiki :LOL:
There is absolutely no websites that contain cp in the clear net. If so it just didn't get banned immediately and probably is banned by now.
What argument you dump baboon?
I'm just talking facts

Did you get this information from your mom's butthole?
In what state?
There is no internet laws that says you can't post animal gore, if there was, all animal gore will gets banned immediately from all sites just like cp.
There is a dozen other websites that contain animal stuff
Jesus fucking christ, but there's a shitload of CP on forums dedicated to " teen lovers " , you think it's possible to remove that shit ? And immediatly ? Are you new to internet or something ?

Now choke on your false and useless existence you unacceptable inconsequent whore

Jesus fucking christ, but there's a shitload of CP on forums dedicated to " teen lovers " , you think it's possible to remove that shit ? And immediatly ? Are you new to internet or something ?

Now choke on your false and useless existence you unacceptable inconsequent whore
It says the selling you despicable subhuman.
And this is just from the usa
This is not a internet law. If so it would be just like cp.
It's super easy to access animal cruelty here in the clear net and it's impossible to access cp because it's banned.
You worthless corpse

There is absolutely no websites that contain cp in the clear net. If so it just didn't get banned immediately and probably is banned by now.
What argument you dump baboon?
I'm just talking facts
Your argument that if there's a website that have animal cruelty it must mean it's legal, that's so fucking retarded I can't even process that shit. And yes there's cp on the " clear net " and a lot, look for " teen lovers " and see what's on those forums. They have mirrored and back ups if they get hacked.

You CAN'T get ride of that shit nor of these people.

Lol bye bye kid you're obviously ignorant of what is out there. You're probably not even old enough to be here.

It says the selling you despicable subhuman.
And this is just from the usa
This is not a internet law. If so it would be just like cp.
It's super easy to access animal cruelty here in the clear net and it's impossible to access cp because it's banned.
You worthless corpse
But you see only what you want to see, it doesn't say only selling and to sell it must be produced.
Second you asked in which STATE it's illegal. That's your own question, you were obviously talking in the US and we are talking about illegality in the US since the start :LOL:

Back